Strange voicemail

So my phone was dead for a week because I lost my charger. Charged my phone up again and I had some voicemails. The one that had me trippin was a voicemail from a private number. Since my phone was off the actual number never registered. I also tried finding out the phone number through the voicemail option but still wasn't able to retrieve it. Anyways the phone message went somethin like this "Hi Kevin, this is shelly from the bar, i was thinking about you while i was laying down, call me back, ok bye." First i'm like... I haven't been to the bar in about a month... That night i got so *$*%@* up i don't really remember anything, so I could have pulled that number/convo or whatever. It also could be this other chick from a while back under similar circumstances. I have this feeling it is some sort of spam bs though, because my gmail account has been hacked and I noticed the virus trying to send messages to each of my contacts (phone numbers included.) I'm guessing it could have got my number because of the pic messages i send from my phone to gmail. Has this $%@ ever happened to you guys? Someone could just be *#$%@! w/ me.. thought it was funny though.
laugh.gif

Nah, just had some guy with a murderous breathing pattern leave me a message talking about "you've been warned" in a muffled voice. Nothing that serious though

For real... I've gotten some strange %%+ voicemails. I'm bout to change my number, but if this voicemail is legit I will act accordingly then change.

Back
Top Bottom