STRANGE/WEIRD THINGS YOU DO Vol. 2008/Be Honest/Don't Be Shy

1. Stop the microwave before it hits zero (I'm sure 99.9 % of us do this)
2. When I go to take a pee and I see that there is doodoo leftover marks in the toilet, I aim at it and "clean" it off
3. After I take showers and I feel that I have to fart, I hold it in because I like to stay clean for as long as possible
4. Whenever I take a dump, I keep ALWAYS keep my eyes away from the bowl...the sight poop disgusts me
5. I use shampoo and conditioner on my pubes
6. I talk to myself when I play video games, sometimes I converse with the characters
7. Sometimes when I'm drinking a beverage I swish it around my mouth before I swallow it

I good go on and on but those are some
lol i have no idea why most of mine are in the bathroom, probly cause no one is looking at me

this is like a confession post.....?
Stop the microwave before it hits zero (I'm sure 99.9 % of us do this)
yea i do that
laugh.gif

1. read these threads all the time and never post
laugh.gif

i make decisions by trial in my mind, i have a judge, jury, and everything. i need to stop though, i be badgering the witnesses
laugh.gif

-I used to stop the microwave before it hit zero, now I let it hit zero and whistle along to the tune of the BEEP, BEEP, BEEEEEEP.
-When nobody else is around, I sing along with whatever I'm listening to. If there are other people around I whistle along with it sometimes without evennoticing that I'm doing it.

1. When I'm bored I look up private parties in New York being held for Swingers
2. I sit Indian style in the chair and pick my toes
3. I shave 100% of the hair off my pubes
4. I lick my girlfriend (non-vaginal) I just be licking her
5. When playing COD 4 I visualize the enemies as people I hate

Originally Posted by Lalangan

2. When I go to take a pee and I see that there is doodoo leftover marks in the toilet, I aim at it and "clean" it off
3. After I take showers and I feel that I have to fart, I hold it in because I like to stay clean for as long as possible
4. Whenever I take a dump, I keep ALWAYS keep my eyes away from the bowl...the sight poop disgusts me
6. I talk to myself when I play video games, sometimes I converse with the characters
7. Sometimes when I'm drinking a beverage I swish it around my mouth before I swallow it

lol i have no idea why most of mine are in the bathroom, probly cause no one is looking at me
Yeah i do #2
But #6 is just wierd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Lalangan] Oh yeah, princess Peach you like that, u like to be saved u been a bad girl havent u [Lalangan]
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by nawghtyhare

Yeah i do #2
But #6 is just wierd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[Lalangan] Oh yeah, princess Peach you like that, u like to be saved u been a bad girl havent u [Lalangan]
roll.gif
roll.gif

I talk to the characters when I'm gaming, but not like that
roll.gif
I'm usually whining about some call or non-call, like "Red card?! I only got a yellow the last time I did that!!"
laugh.gif

Yeah i do #2
But #6 is just wierd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I put a piece of paper towel on my own toilet seat because I dont want my johnson sitting on a cold toilet seat when I am dropping a deuce.
I wash my hands every 1/2 hour.
I put my cash in numerical order

Yeah i do #2
But #6 is just wierd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

talk to myself in a weird voice that sounds like towlie..("im tired" or "i like this song") some old chick heard me @ work and hit me witha
indifferent.gif

sometimes i chew to a tune or like lyrics to a song..
sometimes i try n piss as fast as possible
roll.gif

never finish a glass of water...word to signs

1. I talk to myself all the time. And I don't think its strange.
2. When I know I'm gonna smash, I always try to "J-O" before. Of course this only applies to if I'm planning it.
3. I drum on alloottt of stuff with my drum sticks.
4. I kiss my dogs mouths. Its not nasty.
5. I've been a member on NT for about 2 years and iive only bought like 3 pairs of shoes since then. Idk
6. I'm finished now.

When putting my money in my wallet, all bills have to face the same way and they're in numerical order.
I crack the knuckles in my big toes.
I find the need to organize any and everything but I don't have OCD.
When I'm bored I think of random situations that end with be being in a fight with someone. (I could be walking down the street and I know that someone isbehind me so I imagine the person trying to jump me or something and then I end up beating the +#!@ out of them and then walking away pissed off that I had toget in a fight with someone to begin with, therefore delaying in getting to where I need to be).

- when im throwing something away i always have to back up a couple steps and shoot it in
- i get lazy and throw my clothes on the ground and sometimes forget which are clean/dirty
- when im walking by myself with music i walk to the beat of it
- when im bored in class i use my pencil as a crosshair and pretend to poke people
- i nod and say "yah" even though i have no idea what someone is talking about

sometimes i say "what" even though I know I know what they just said and answer .5 seconds after

When I rub one out, I smell my hand to see if it smells the same as last time..
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

When people post funny %$#@ on NT, I look in the mirror to see what my funny face looks like
ohwell.gif

If I have been in my dorm room the whole day and haven't done anything productive, I will not take a shower that day since I didnt sweat, etc...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

when pumping gas, i have to stop on $-.?0. always.
i live alone, yet i shop at sams club & costco.
i buy lighters everytime i go to walmart.

more to come...

kuhui wrote:
sometimes i say "what" even though I know I know what they just said and answer .5 seconds after

guilty.

-I randomly be-box techno drum loops.
-If I'm in a rush to work or something, I act like I'm in a chase scene and whatever I'm listening to is the soundtrack.
-I talk during movies, even when I'm buy myself.

Strange things i do:
-use the bathroom then go in the kitchen to wash my hands
-when i watch horror movies i always talk to the main character like, " @&#* just run don't walk in that abandon building in the middle of nowhere"
-when i have friends/family over i randomly start krumping
-i have an inner voice in my head i talk to
eyes.gif

-i sleep on top off the covers and have an extra cover so i don't have to make up my bed
-first thing i look at when i see a hot girl is her crotch and say, "oh, i can handle that"
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1. I daydream to the max, not on accident, but on purpose
2. If I don't have my iPod on me, my day will always be boring
3. When I'm in my shower and nobody's home, I pop out of the curtains and sing the last song I heard like I'm peforming in a concert
4. Everytime a girl looks in my direction, I laugh and think "She wants the business."
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom