4pbl6ju397931.jpg

v34lsxwos3931.jpg

r75vjzgkx4931.jpg

p9ql93vas8931.jpg

98fhdz69c3931.jpg

3h8eg90k04931.png

ufb80jge62931.jpg

rnd7on4nz4931.png

Hearing good things but season 2 left me not caring so much so I'm still on the fence on if I'm going to check this out

Hearing good things but season 2 left me not caring so much so I'm still on the fence on if I'm going to check this out
If you don't think it's worth watching I'd move on to something else.
One day in the far distant future you will put it on for reasons unknown, and think to yourself "I can't believe I slept on this s3 for 9years and never watched"

....but the good news is, 9 years from now you will have 8 Episodes to watch and enjoy while we all have nothing:frown:

season 4 or 5 in the late 80s would be dope.

kane, rakim, crack epidemic references
graffiti would be popular (although they're in the middle of nowhere and it should already be popular in 85...)
designs cut into hair/dye/etc.

it would feel more raw. honestly, ll should be on that list as far as beastie boys/run dmc and what was popular. somebody should be a bboy/girl at this point IMO.
more nintendo references should be made next season. depending on how far they go maybe even sega references.

surprised at no thriller references but want to see some mj bad/janet rhythm nation references.

surprised no madonna references too. a few others as well.

graffiti would be popular (although they're in the middle of nowhere and it should already be popular in 85...)

it would feel more raw. honestly, ll should be on that list as far as beastie boys/run dmc and what was popular. somebody should be a bboy/girl at this point IMO.
more nintendo references should be made next season. depending on how far they go maybe even sega references.

surprised at no thriller references but want to see some mj bad/janet rhythm nation references.

They’re in the Midwest. I don’t know if I really expect anyone to be a b-boy or b-girl.

They’re better be some be some Mike Jack references next season tho.

they had material girl in the background when eleven was trying on gear at the gap

The theory I’ve seen is hopper went through the upside down in order to escape and then came out at that Russian assess point

Because just before the thing explodes, he isn’t on the platform

I posted it in here, but one of the vids explain it

I actually think that its Brenner in the Russian prison, and Hopper is simply walking around in the Upside Down. Hopper being in the prison just seems too obvious to me. And if Brenner is indeed the prisoner, it may explain why the Russians are involved with any of this.

Last edited:
I was getting tired of Erica nearing the end of the season. Literally every single line she had was a quip.

I thought it was decent. Nothing mindblowing, but just a fun series to binge without thinking too deeply. Forgot how important suspension of disbelief is for a show like this. At a certain point I had to adjust and remind myself that this show isn't made to be broken down or interpreted. Just a fun callback to a lot of our childhoods and nostalgia mining.

Same as all the other seasons for me. Really nothing amazing, but a fun quick watch.

I noticed that no one referred to Eleven by her new identity, Jane Hopper at any point this season.

Back
Top Bottom