Strawberry Cough SB Dunk Release INFO

Hello All!
I was wondering if anyone knew anything about the SB Dunk "Strawberry Cough" releasing? Will it be on the SNKRS app or select skate shops like almost every other Dunk released this year so far? On that note, will it be releasing on 4/20? It was supposed to release April 4th but COVID has pushed it back to 4/20. (Which is better for the sneaker in my opinion).

Thank you all!

Why don’t you just go to the Retro section and ask that on Dunk SB thread??? BTW, although I don’t know where did u hear that April 4th release date, my understanding is..., Nike SB has been releasing Marijuana themed Dunk SBs such as Skunk, White Widow or Intergalactic on 4/20 in the past tho.

Why don’t you just go to the Retro section and ask that on Dunk SB thread??? BTW, although I don’t know where did u hear that April 4th release date, my understanding is..., Nike SB has been releasing Marijuana themed Dunk SBs such as Skunk, White Widow or Intergalactic on 4/20 in the past tho.

"UPDATE (3/10/2020):
The Nike SB Dunk High “Strawberry Cough” will drop April 4th."

"UPDATE (3/26/2020):
According to N NikeSBorNothing the Nike SB Dunk High “Strawberry Cough” is not releasing on 4/4."

Sorry, I could have put it there however I wanted to put it in a more general thread in case somebody knew that doesn't travel that thread.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom