STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by The Takeover

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

smh.gif
eek.gif
@The Ken users.
Word
smh.gif
it's really old playing the same three characters online. it's so boring, i knew street fighter would get repetitive. you need a game likemarvel vs. capcom 2 where there are 50+ characters.

i've literally played all of my matches against ken, ryu, akuma... i mean damn, no balrog, no cammy, not even blanka.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Tony Goalie wrote:

smh.gif
eek.gif
@The
Ken users.
Word
smh.gif
it's really old playing the same three characters online. it's so boring, i knew street fighter would get repetitive. you need a game like marvel vs. capcom 2 where there are 50+ characters.

i've literally played all of my matches against ken, ryu, akuma... i mean damn, no balrog, no cammy, not even blanka.
laugh.gif

I pick nothing but Blanka. I think he/she/it is a great character now that it has a legit counter for fireballs. In SF2/HD remix, when I picked Blanka and metsomeone who picked Guile and who could pull off his somersault move and sonic boom every time, I was pretty much screwed. Now, in Ken Fighter IV, I'mhoping that they pick Guile.

I just played 5 matches online. I swear, 4 of them have been against Ken. Ken's fire shoryuken is the cheapest move in the game and Ken is the cheapestcharacter in the game.

My Cammy is fierce.
pimp.gif

Sadly my Live before I copped the game and I havn't re-upped yet.
tired.gif

Gamertag: Eugchk, for when I get back.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Tony Goalie wrote:

smh.gif
eek.gif
@The
Ken users.
Word
smh.gif
it's really old playing the same three characters online. it's so boring, i knew street fighter would get repetitive. you need a game like marvel vs. capcom 2 where there are 50+ characters.

laugh.gif

I pick nothing but Blanka. I think he/she/it is a great character now that it has a legit counter for fireballs. In SF2/HD remix, when I picked Blanka and met someone who picked Guile and who could pull off his somersault move and sonic boom every time, I was pretty much screwed. Now, in Ken Fighter IV, I'm hoping that they pick Guile.

I just played 5 matches online. I swear, 4 of them have been against Ken. Ken's fire shoryuken is the cheapest move in the game and Ken is the cheapest character in the game.

You ever face Sagat?
laugh.gif

He's basically a bigger stronger version of Ken

I havn't unlocked Gouken or Akuma yet, however I've beaten them both after Seth.

3 Ultra Finishers, 3 Perfects, no continues. What am I doing wrong?

I have beat the game with every character, as well.

Help?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

finnns2003 wrote:

The Takeover wrote:

Tony Goalie wrote:

smh.gif
eek.gif
@The

Ken users.
Word
smh.gif
it's really old playing the same three characters online. it's so boring, i knew street fighter would get repetitive. you need a game
like marvel vs. capcom 2 where there are 50+ characters.

laugh.gif

I pick nothing but Blanka. I think he/she/it is a great character now that it has a legit counter for fireballs. In SF2/HD remix, when I picked Blanka and met
someone who picked Guile and who could pull off his somersault move and sonic boom every time, I was pretty much screwed. Now, in Ken Fighter IV, I'm
hoping that they pick Guile.

I just played 5 matches online. I swear, 4 of them have been against Ken. Ken's fire shoryuken is the cheapest move in the game and Ken is the cheapest
character in the game.

You ever face Sagat?
laugh.gif

He's basically a bigger stronger version of Ken

Yeah, Sagat is pretty mean, but still, he isn't as cheap as Ken. Not as quick and not as good in the air. And the fact that he's bigger only makes himeasier to hit.

man sagat is that dude, i've been tryin to crush people with him lately. But u know what u gotta do to beat cheap kens such as J steez, etc...?

u gota be cheap too and throw tiger shots LMAO
smh.gif
its the way the game is played man, who ever is the best at being CHEAP wins
tired.gif

Originally Posted by The Minister

might help you guys with your sagats.
thankx, idk about anyone else, but when i play with Sagat i wait for you to make mistakes. alotta of people like to rush, but get tagged becuaseSagat is so big + he is really easy to throw.

i pick and choose my spots carefully and capitalize; being that Sagat does madd damage when he hits you. (him and Balrog)

oh yea gamertag is DJisME3..just in case yall wanna see what im talking bout..

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

I havn't unlocked Gouken or Akuma yet, however I've beaten them both after Seth.

Help?
U have to have the rest of the characters unlocked first

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I'm the @%++*! truth with E Honda.
Dude does so much damage. I fight against E.Honda and I'm thinking where the hell my health went after 3 hits.
True.

But this *$!!* is slow as hell tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Help?
U have to have the rest of the characters unlocked first

I thought that was implied when I said I beat the game with every character...the only characters I havn't unlocked are Akuma, Gouken and Seth. ButI've beaten both Akuma and Gouken once I get to them.

For anyone still having trouble, I unlocked Akuma with Ryu by just getting one perfect and one ultra combo finish onvery easy with one round...

PS...Anyone else besides me hope they include new Ultras for each character when the rumored DLC comes?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom