STREET FIGHTER 4!

I wanna get my game up in this, I don't have time to practice tho.

Not trying to get spanked online by one of you dudes, Then you come on NT braggin' about it...
smh.gif
laugh.gif

A lot of y'all are gonna be disappointed when Tuesday comes and you walk outta the store empty-handed.

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

pretty sure he's American.. ken masters?

different gamestops in NYC are doing a tournament,, anyone going?

It's a simultaneously nationwide tournament.

Over 300+ GameStop locations will host this tournament.

3 rounds... GameStop's website has the explanations.

Unless a few of you are Evo2k beasts, none of y'all will make it past Round 2.
laugh.gif

you both right.. ken is half japanese (mother) and half american. his daddy was friends with this old martial arts master named gouken..

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

you both right.. ken is half japanese (mother) and half american. his daddy was friends with this old martial arts master named gouken..
I know his uncle

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

I know his uncle
im his brother
grin.gif

yeah

preorder my second copy of CE

now i have one for xbox 360 and one for ps3. I was wondering which one is better, or does any have extra perks?

the other one i will sell on the bay

yo, im looking for alternative joystick beside the madcatz SFIV joystick, what you guys think about the HORI Real Arcade Pro 3? thanks ...

UGGHHHHH. Got a call from Gamestop today. They said I cant pick up the item until Wed the 18th. Mad annoying. If I can find the TE pad before releasedate then Im good. I cant wait for this.

Originally Posted by i3allistic

yo, im looking for alternative joystick beside the madcatz SFIV joystick, what you guys think about the HORI Real Arcade Pro 3? thanks ...

I have 2 of the Hori pro's. They are pretty decent. But from what I've read the mad catz are still superior.

I've only played with the Hori's pros because my mad catz hasn't arrived in the mail.

But I'd have to say the Hori pro is very respectable (I play well with it and recommend it) and I would think it is a viable alternative to the Mad Catz.

djaward wrote:
UGGHHHHH. Got a call from Gamestop today. They said I cant pick up the item until Wed the 18th. Mad annoying. If I can find the TE pad before release date then Im good. I cant wait for this.

Same here man!! Im pissed
mad.gif

i just got RROD...

so no SFIV for me
frown.gif

its gonna be so depressing when tuesday comes around and you guys are posting how great the game is

Dear NikeTalk,

buy the x-arcade.

you can get a two player joystick with heavy shelf for $110 shipped on ebay. it feels exactly like a real arcade machine. 100% quality and works with allsystems including pc.

kapeesh?

the closest gamestop near me right now said theyre getting the game on wed. instead... wack!!!

and thats where i preordered the game too

imma have to go to bestbuy and see watsup

Originally Posted by Battousai701

the closest gamestop near me right now said theyre getting the game on wed. instead... wack!!!

that's because it sells on wednesday. the dates gamestop gives you are the ship dates (you'll see it says 2/17 on the website)

He is 3/4 Japanese and 1/4 Caucasian; his father is half-Caucasian and half-Japanese, while his mother is full-blood Japanese. He has dark hair, which he dyesblonde, and flared black eyebrows.

pimp.gif

the 17th has always been the shipping date.. meaning it's shipped to retailers/online orders that day. so it wont go on sale until the day after. not thathard to understand. it has always been like that.

Any MAJOR differences between the TE stick or the regular Tournament stick besides the obvious button construction, size and capabilities of modifications?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Go to a Mom & Pops store. You could get it early as Saturday or Sunday depending where you go.

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

Any MAJOR differences between the TE stick or the regular Tournament stick besides the obvious button construction, size and capabilities of modifications?

Originally Posted by SIRWAGON

this is gunna be the first game ive beasted on in a very long time
you aint lying.

Im going home for the weekend and im taking my ps3 back from my lil brothers and making them buy they own so i can play this game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom