STREET FIGHTER 4!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knows whats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.
laugh.gif

ah memories.
that's a great ad

smh at me selling my ps3 for tha low just cause i wouldnt play it!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

im having thoughts of re-purchasing it just for this game......
laugh.gif
smh.gif

yall know why this game got released so quick? because its doing $)#" in the arcades.

while VF5R and Tekken6br are going strong and havent been released yet
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheHavik

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

aveezytheBEAST wrote:

snkrcollector wrote:

Everyone ready? Im coppin both xbox360 and PS3 special edition? You guys think its gonna be like street fighter ex plus? What you all think? I know the ryu

head band is dope. Anything else?

yea i saw some vids on gamespot. Looks pretty sweet.

Ryu>Ken

Akuma > both.
smh.gif

Ken > *

Light punch, light punch, forward, light kick, hard punch FTW! (If done at the right time)

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by hella handsome

sf4nextvu4.jpg

laugh.gif
anyone who has ever played street fighter in a packed arcade knows whats up with this
pimp.gif

damn i cant wait.
laugh.gif

ah memories.
that's a great ad
Really though. I spent so many day's at the movie theater and pizza joints putting quarters up.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ohstyles

Why are you getting both?

i want both figures. i mostly want it because of ryu. and im just gonna sell the ps3 game to my homeboy back in Hawaii

I want the Joystick but $80!? Easy pass. I'll stick with the game and regular PS3 control. Can't wait.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sn00pee

yall know why this game got released so quick? because its doing $)#" in the arcades.

smh.gif

There's always a line or someone playin SF4 at my arcade.

smh.gif
i dont know if your being sarcastic or playing around but this was the release date of Februarish even BEFORE they were released in arcades
laugh.gif
. If anything VF5R and Tekken6br arent being released on consolebecause nobodies beasting over those titles.

Is there anywhere that you can still pre order the tournament edition stick for the 360 and get it sometime in feb. I know one place but there talking aprilmaybe may.
eek.gif
Please pm me!

I challenged my dudes to a couple rounds when it comes out, dudes was not shook. It should've dawned on me that everyone is the best street fighter playerever, because everyone's been playing sf forever.

I want the Joystick but $80!? Easy pass. I'll stick with the game and regular PS3 control. Can't wait.
its funny because the 80 dollar one isnt even the one people want. the tourney stick is 150
laugh.gif

north america didn't get the arcade version, so how do you figure that? every spot that has it out here is running the japanese version.joint is never empty at the arcade on my campus either.

I'm looking for joystick for the PS3 ...the madcatz SF IV is mad ugly to me...anyone got any recommendation?

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

Is there anywhere that you can still pre order the tournament edition stick for the 360 and get it sometime in feb. I know one place but there talking april maybe may.
eek.gif
Please pm me!

go do it on walmart or amazon i believe

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

smh.gif
i dont know if your being sarcastic or playing around but this was the release date of Februarish even BEFORE they were released in arcades
laugh.gif
. If anything VF5R and Tekken6br arent being released on console because nobodies beasting over those titles.
im dead serious. VFR and Tekken are deep in the streets.

north america didn't get the arcade version, so how do you figure that? every spot that has it out here is running the japanese version. joint is never empty at the arcade on my campus either.

Im talking about japan. no one plays sf4 in japan. Of course in NA you dont really have a choice but to play SF4...

Originally Posted by jae oh en

its funny because the 80 dollar one isnt even the one people want. the tourney stick is 150
laugh.gif

north america didn't get the arcade version, so how do you figure that? every spot that has it out here is running the japanese version. joint is never empty at the arcade on my campus either.

Que??? The one at my arcade is running the International version.

Back
Top Bottom