STREET FIGHTER 4!

^that's for all HD supers, only IF you do the super RIGHT AFTER, like RIGHT AFTER, ken or whoever throws a fireball... You can't just super when thefireball is thrown and been flying for a minute...I don't even mess with supers anyway though...

You have to time Akuma's Raging Demon right if not, your in big trouble. It's best to do it right after you knock someone down or while they are stillin the air. IF you try to do it from distance they can easily take you out with a fireball or jump, or guile as the cpu always seems to Ultra right after me

i use vega and since i been using ive become a beast but when u use him constantly its hard to go to a different character again atleast for me an vega ultrais not wrth the trouble i can never pull that off unless the person is jus madd garbage ~ i swear the people who make this game jus like vega a little lessthen everyone else

smh.gif
flash house just abused me ... it took like 10 matches b4 i even realized he was jumping thru me ... and i kept thinking i could stop him from crossing inthe corner ... i can def. say he is better than me he used blanka ... i never whiffed so many attacks in my life ... and dude has crazy reach ... made my sagat10x slower than he already is ... str8 abuse

crazy dav0 just got abused, ill b back hol on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate sagat so much everyone uses him thas why im going after everyone using him and owning them with e honda

Honestly, the person that gives me the most trouble is Balrog. Dude has so much priority in some of his moves, its not even funny. Not to mention, dude givesaway lots of damages with his punches.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i hate sagat so much everyone uses him thas why im going after everyone using him and owning them with e honda

lma0 ... he knows i was on the phone ...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

dude you are on

I have a ps3

Originally Posted by parada45

Some dude on here is nice with Abel he stays schooling me

Yall dudes should check out challenge mode is pretty fun

I hate fighting against Sagat dude is unstopable

103 Wins Online 1500 BP
Parada2136 PSN
How did you check how many wins you have?

i've been working on some things ... so if yall are beating me more than ususal i'm building in my excuse ..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by deadlymofo

M.bisons my favorite in all street fighters and im starting to use sagat and balrog more often...think i should spice things up a bit
i like bison his moves are nice...

i hate fighting cpu balrog
mad.gif

I hate that punk myyy goshh he makes me sick
mad.gif
to the point I straight perfected his %%! both rounds I was hot..
laugh.gif

i have the game on ps3 got the yellow light. im thinking about renting it on xbox. is the xbox controller very functional? like is it od hard to pull off ahadoken? do you guys use the analog or rock with the xbox douche-pad?

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lma0 ... he knows i was on the phone ...
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
{
smh.gif
wth!?? excuses...

1zgxbhf.jpg

dav0 why u on so early man i just got off.

Originally Posted by The Minister

i have the game on ps3 got the yellow light. im thinking about renting it on xbox. is the xbox controller very functional? like is it od hard to pull off a hadoken? do you guys use the analog or rock with the xbox douche-pad?
the analog works pretty well. im able to pull of hadokens like 8/10 times. it's almost like a mini arcade stick.

Game's unbelievable! Just got the collector's edition yesterday for the PS3... I wish the Ryu figure came with an attached Hadoken ball!! I stayplaying with Ken though, that's my boy... Shoryuken!!!!!!!!! add me on PS3: AbsolutTercy1

^^^^ lma0 ... dude took a pic of some friendly online battles ... THAS MY WORD ... U WILL NEVER BEAT ME AGAIN ....
laugh.gif

no more excuses ...

million dollar stacks ill let you pick who u want me to use and i can almost guarentee u wont beat me with e honda

only person on here that worked me was flash house ... i can't say a word to that dude ... but to the rest of yall
laugh.gif

i ma continue talking ... i'm working on new things so i ma be wack but i'll make sure to beat down ddot anytime i see him online ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

only person on here that worked me was flash house ... i can't say a word to that dude ... but to the rest of yall
laugh.gif

i ma continue talking ... i'm working on new things so i ma be wack but i'll make sure to beat down ddot anytime i see him online ...
laugh.gif
you gave me plenty whippings online. you are nasty withsagat

i'm HNIC3188.

Back
Top Bottom