STREET FIGHTER 4!

Im getting my arcade stick TODAY... YAY... Anyone want some please hit me up. djaward is my gamer tag for 360 I will be on at 8 cali time.

i know the game is serious but really ... when i'm beating u down ... i ma just give u that laughing face or the red face b/c i'm mad i ain't beatu down worse than i did ... and if u get the best of me then i'll give u ur props ...

w/ that being said since ddot takes pics on the low ...
laugh.gif

this nt'er took offense to my latest beat down

20090305-kc5t3j7a88u8r46r9jeeh12p9j.jpg

20090305-fcnyty98ax6udeyisn7gjtyqka.jpg

filthy next time i play u its 20-0
laugh.gif

we both used sagat ... he picked dan once ...

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i know the game is serious but really ... when i'm beating u down ... i ma just give u that laughing face or the red face b/c i'm mad i ain't beat u down worse than i did ... and if u get the best of me then i'll give u ur props ...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

insult to injury!!
laugh.gif
dav0 u got the fightpad yet?

Originally Posted by piczon1983

yo dav0, you murked me the first round of the 360 tourney
laugh.gif

Whats ur online record/win percentage btw?

61% ... the highest i had it was 67 - 68 % ... then i started playing the japanese kids ... i ran into some kid w/ 3000 bp ... i'm def. nowhere near thatlevel ... got str8 murked i have run into a couple of sagats better than me vega works me ... cammy works me blanka works me i can't block any of thoseoverhead attacks/throws ... they are single handedly the reason why my % won't increase ... i will play those kids 20x str8 and get worked to gainknowledge on how to defend better .. anyone w/ tips ... help me out ASAP

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

i know the game is serious but really ... when i'm beating u down ... i ma just give u that laughing face or the red face b/c i'm mad i ain't beat u down worse than i did ... and if u get the best of me then i'll give u ur props ...

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

insult to injury!!
laugh.gif
dav0 u got the fightpad yet?

yeh i got the fightpad ... i can't front first day i had the game i used the turbos...
smh.gif
@ me ... combos were coming out so easy ... my thumb looksterrible but i can play 4 hrs on the fightpad but def. not the reg. xbox controller .... I NEED THAT FIGHTSTICK ... most of the people that work me online gotone ... or some type of stick ... i be mad pissed when i do my super by accident ... or when my ultra doesn't come out when i have the opening and it costsme the match ...

YES! my tourney sticks finally came in at the spot. haha finally. was starting to lose hope.

going to pick them joints up right now
pimp.gif

++!% yall dudes who wait for me to pick my character first. Everytime i pick Abel some %%#$ picks Blanka. Face my grapples like a man. Yall better be glad ijust started using Abel after i start learning when to execute his moves its gonna be a rap.

Imma be focus canceling and dashing all over the *%@!@! map mark my words lol

Back
Top Bottom