smh.gif
dude has nothing but grapple moves and i hate grapple moves

co-sign
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

Originally Posted by Null Snake

Originally Posted by jae oh en

pimp.gif
preordered two tourney sticks today. hopefully the spot comes through.
you son of a b i cant even find one
im not getting my hopes up. i have a feeling this place took more preorders than theyll have stock.

anyway.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ capcom charging ~20 bucks for all the alternate costumes.
That's what's going on with Videogamecentral.com...

They're taking in way too many pre-orders, they're just gonna slap the "Backordered" tag on people's orders.

I'm not too mad though. If I can't pick up a TE FightStick on release day, I could wait until April for the 2nd wave.

If/When I do pick up, I needa replace the stick with an 8-way bat-top American. I can't get down with the 4-way gumball Japanese sticks.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

i just copped that hd remix, and i was just goin hard for bout 30 minutes i need a new controller the xbox controls suck for this game.
Check your local Best Buy they started selling the SF4 fightpads early.

Good news, hypebeasts.

If you missed out on online pre-orders for TE FightSticks, GameStop will have fixed numbers of stock in-store only on release day.

i was planing on getting the sticks, but i think i'm going after the hori real arcade pro EX

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

Good news, hypebeasts.

If you missed out on online pre-orders for TE FightSticks, GameStop will have fixed numbers of stock in-store only on release day.
Good looks....will be there early to see whats up with that. VideoGameCentral says the next batch is due April sometime.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i was planing on getting the sticks, but i think i'm going after the hori real arcade pro EX

Is that stick better than the Tournament Stick?

this will be an easier cop than the purple foams
roll.gif

but seriously, this will be copped along with the arcade stick, it's been so long
eek.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

well, i havent heard any complaints about hori.. and it's 20 dollars cheaper and possibly easier to find. i could really careless about allthe graphics on the TE sticks

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

for what it's worth, IGN reviewed the hori pro stick and said it was disappointing. said it had a quality build, but the button repsonsiveness was lacking.

Back
Top Bottom