Street Fighter movie new details vol. Kreuk sex scenes

no ryu or ken
smh.gif

haha what the hell
no Ryu or Ken?

haha the hell this gonna be about?

"Street Fighter the Movie: Dhalsim Strikes back!"

It doesnt say anything about not having Ryu or Ken, just they havent been cast yet. At least thats what i got from the article.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

StarBucks GTD wrote:

no ryu or ken
smh.gif

I'm not even clicking the link after reading that. I'm good.

Same here. Thanks for the warning, guys... What the hell is the point in having a movie without the main characters...??? That's like making a Supermanmovie without SUPERMAN...
smh.gif

No Ryu or Ken = LAME!!

But nothing beat Guile our all american special ops being played by Van Damme. Seriously they should have gotten Chuck Norris
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

No Ryu or Ken = LAME!!

But nothing beat Guile our all american special ops being played by Van Damme. Seriously they should have gotten Chuck Norris
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No, it's not just that... It was also the fact they made GUILE the MAIN character and RYU AND KEN the MINOR characters...
smh.gif

Moon Bloodgood! Nice.
devil.gif
She's the girl from Daybreak andJourneyman.
moon-bloodgood-8.jpg

Who do you think she would play?

I'm actually glad Ryu and Ken isn't going to be in this movie, at least there will elss complaints how they depicted the characters wrong or the actorslook nothing like the characters and all that junk. The most critical part of the movie has to be the actor they cast for Bison. I believe Raul Julia actuallydid a great job as Bison in the JCVD SF, we'll see if they can find someone who can top it.

C'mon, it's a movie with Kristin Kreuk doing splits, doing a Hyakuretsu Kyaku and Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku in a very short skirt.

i doubt i see the movie but i think its interesting to not have ryu and ken. set the stage for other characters.

this movie will probably not be classic, but i'll give it chance. upside down hurricane kick. let's go.

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

No Ryu or Ken = LAME!!

laugh.gif

That pretty much sums it up for me.

Back
Top Bottom