Street Fighter: The Legend Of Chun Li Trailer Vol. how she get movie before Ryu/Ken?

anyone remember street fighter movie the game?
i was playing this the other day. game was
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

reviewstreetfightermovixm9.jpg

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Kristin Kreuk[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Chun-Li[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Michael Clarke Duncan[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Balrog[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Moon Bloodgood[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Maya[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Neal McDonough[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]M. Bison[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Chris Klein[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Nash[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Robin Shou[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Gen[/td] [/tr][tr][td]http://resume.imdb.com/';">
addtiny.gif
[/td] [td]Taboo[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Vega[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]Brendan Miller[/td] [td]...[/td] [td]Young Bison[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Whats up with white people portraying as asian characters in movies
indifferent.gif
21, Dragoball and now Chun Li? I mean why can't they get a asian star? I know Kristen Kruek <3 is asian but
ohwell.gif
I don't understand your point... Kristin Kreuk IS half Asian...

You're your argument is she doesn't look stereotypically Chinese enough? What, do you want her wearing a gi and speaking in an accent to be "really" Asian?
yeah genius I know shes half asian and I pointed that out earlier, what I'm saying is...she looks nothing like Chun Li
alien.gif
How are you going to make a film about a character and have someone that shareno resemblance to what the actual character is suppose to look like. Also, yes she does not look chinese enough... She doesn't even have the right outfit,Vega looks
sick.gif
. Quit trying to put words in my mouth, I never said I wantedan accent or her wearing gi, dimwit.

why not just have it set in the time period that she comes from? when i saw the title i was looking forward to a movie that actually LOOKS like SF. this willsuck.

Wait, that dude in the trailer is actually M BISON!?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Plus they list a young M Bison. I can only imagine the corny flashback of a traumatic event that turns him into an evil dictator...

I was not surprised that Kristen Kreuk would be here, I just feel bad for how bad this movie will be, I saw not one real Chun Li kick throughout the trailerand thats definitely nothing good.

Back
Top Bottom