STREET FIGHTER

Survival Mode to unlock the colors.

Play story and challenge modes to earn Fight Money to be able to buy characters, costumes, colors and stages.

^they're releasing a new character every month. You can either purchase them with in game currency(Fight Money) or buy them cash.

Does it take like 1000 hours to get enough cash to buy one character?
laugh.gif
One character? No. You can get that kinda cash fairly quick. To buy everything you'll eventually want? Yeah, probably. The easy ways to earn big money run out quick.

OG Guile costume is so much better than this new one. They knew what they were doing when they picked which one you had to pay for.

^^ they did. I bought his OG costume as well as the Air Force Base stage right away. His default costume isn't too bad once you get additional colors for it though. Guile is fun to play with. His V-skill is simply amazing. Once you get into rhythm with it and you pair up a light sonic boom and then dash in front of it :wow:

I love how his muscles explode when he does the sonic hurricane too. I wish somersault strike was his CA though...I'm pretty confident that characters will start having a 2nd and 3rd critical art though...

^^ they did. I bought his OG costume as well as the Air Force Base stage right away. His default costume isn't too bad once you get additional colors for it though. Guile is fun to play with. His V-skill is simply amazing. Once you get into rhythm with it and you pair up a light sonic boom and then dash in front of it :wow:

I love how his muscles explode when he does the sonic hurricane too. I wish somersault strike was his CA though...I'm pretty confident that characters will start having a 2nd and 3rd critical art though...

2 CA is a must.
We need s Shinryuken for Ken

^^ they did. I bought his OG costume as well as the Air Force Base stage right away. His default costume isn't too bad once you get additional colors for it though. Guile is fun to play with. His V-skill is simply amazing. Once you get into rhythm with it and you pair up a light sonic boom and then dash in front of it
eek.gif

I bought the stage as well. I don't know why it has such a weird redish tint though. Guile with OG costume is so nicely designed, he definitely looks better than in IV. There was something off about him in IV. With the exception of Ken, SF has had some amazing character design upgrades. For me, Dhalsim in V is the greatest character upgrade in Street Fighter history. The beard fits him great and his new stance is very cool and unique. And I actually love the goofy huge belly Birdie compared to the ripped one from Alpha. Can't wait to see what they do with Balrog. And Blanka eventually.

dude i think Ken has enough!!!

I thought i was the only one that hoping for Blanka!

Last edited:
I bought the stage as well. I don't know why it has such a weird redish tint though. Guile with OG costume is so nicely designed, he definitely looks better than in IV. There was something off about him in IV. With the exception of Ken, SF has had some amazing character design upgrades. For me, Dhalsim in V is the greatest character upgrade in Street Fighter history. The beard fits him great and his new stance is very cool and unique. And I actually love the goofy huge belly Birdie compared to the ripped one from Alpha. Can't wait to see what they do with Balrog. And Blanka eventually.
I love Ken's redesign. His face looks funky in the character select screen but on stage he looks good.
Looks like he's wearing some Dri-fit/ Under armour garb while Ryu is in his normal tattered ones. Good distinction between the two.

dude i think Ken has enough!!!

I thought i was the only one that hoping for Blanka!

:lol: Are we saying Ken is top tier now.

Everyone needs a second Critical Art like in SFIV.

Yeah the multiple critical arts are a matter of if not when. This game feels like a love letter to the alpha series as well so I feel like they'll go the route of having the multiples on hand to play mind games with your opponent as opposed to selecting which one you want like SF3/SF4

As far as character designs go, guile does look great and feels so natural with this engine. I was iffy on Ken's design at first as well but it's actually really cool when in motion and fits Ken's personality well. Cocky MF'er rockin a man bun while fighting :lol: I agree with Dhalsim having the best new design. I like how Alex has shorter hair and his story mode shows how he got the facial scar. Super super excited for Balrog!

Guile is cool never been a charge or grappler kind of guy. Since there is no confirm on sagot does anybody know the next shoto style player releasing?

:wow: I beat the game with FANG the other day and didn't notice that Sagat had a statue in the 4 kings lair :wow:

Last edited:
:wow: I beat the game with FANG the other day and didn't notice that Sagat had a statue in the 4 kings lair :wow:

It goes by kind of quick.
I wonder what caused Sagat to jump ship.

I remember in SFxT him and dhalsim were partners. I wonder if he's truly forgiven Ryu and moved on with his life.

Back
Top Bottom