STREET FIGHTER

Yeah Super 4 was amazing when it dropped. Seeing T. Hawk and Dee Jay with 3D models was just a treat.

For me it goes:

SFV
Alpha 3
2 Super Turbo
Super 4
3 Third Strike

Does it make that much of a difference? And how long did it take to get used to?

Very long honestly, IMO growing up in the arcades making the switch to japanese ball top from mas sticks took
getting use to. And that's coming from somebody who actually played on the arcade stick from day one playing
fighters.

If you look at somebody like wolfkrone (pro player) he tried to make the switch to be able to play overseas in
arcades, but I'm pretty sure he is still on pad. Actually some of the best players in the US are on pad so it
really shouldn't make a difference.

I going to focus on this game way more after Evo, if Oro is announced for season 2 it will be a problem.

This helped me when I first got my stick. Turned it from a paper weight into a useful tool.
Can't really go back to pad now.

It's most likely a weak side for you to dash in the direction possibly. I remember learning the dragon punch motion
I had a difficult time learning the motion on the right side. Till this day the right side is a slight weakness for me using
directional characters like Ken,Ryu, dragon punch characters.

When playing at friends houses casually that have pads, dashing is a issue also a issue for me. It's practice though
and getting familiar with the motion over and over again. Could be an issue with the D-pad also, or some sensor
inside the pad.

I def am a little more weak on the right side but the dash issue with the analog is simply a muscle memory problem. Or lack of.

I just can't do it quick enough with my hand and usually jump on accident.

Last edited:
Lol I grew up being player 2. Right side is actually my dominant side but I made it a habit in my younger tourney days to do drills on both sides

The black and gold shadaloo TE-S is the one. The original TE's were perfect as far as weight, durability, portability, and design. Basically baby vewlix panels. The TE2s feel plasticky and hollow and the design is meh. The hori RAP4 feels the same. Not a fan of either of those. I'd pick that TE-S up if I didn't have a stick already.

I have the Shadaloo stick and I love it. Fingerprint magnet but I think they're less than $150 now.

Never mind Amazon has it for $200.

Last edited:
Link to shadaloo stick? Want to make sure I'm looking at the right one.

Amazon product ASIN B018AW408C

Reactions: ASE
Back
Top Bottom