STREET FIGHTER

I was supposed to head out to seasons beatings but I'm headed on vacation next weekend so I decided to just save up, but I'm starting to regret that desicion.....

Do not play against Flash house dude is too dang good I repeat avoic him at all times. I played against him rusty and out of practice and he beat me so bad I took the game out and let out a cry.

Do not play against Flash house dude is too dang good I repeat avoic him at all times. I played against him rusty and out of practice and he beat me so bad I took the game out and let out a cry.

I'm always up for a good challange. i play in tournaments so everything helps.

:smokin And yea man i play on xbl hit me up anytime

Thoughts on Canada cup an youmacon? Rog is amazingly consistent dude is always in grand finals or at the least
top 8. Crazy he doesn't win 1st more often. Team eg as a whole :x.

lol were having ranbats here in NorCal... other news is that the tourney in LA a few weeks back Mike Ross tweeted about a salty loss he had against my friend in SFxT... here's the tweet

Mike Ross@ThatMikeRossGuy

Top 32 winners for AE. But out of SFxT. Don't know how I feel about that SFxT match...lol

also have good info on the dude Ricky Ortiz is talking to right now... another FGC community member friend of mine
laugh.gif

i still can't believe riceata beat infiltration, floe, and vangief all in a row his first 3 matches

Thoughts on Canada cup an youmacon? Rog is amazingly consistent dude is always in grand finals or at the least
top 8. Crazy he doesn't win 1st more often. Team eg as a whole :x.

yeah man team eg got some killers man, but team AGE got some beast on their squad as well. and also team Brokentier. and who won youmacon in marvel and AE? i caught very little of it. all I seen was persona 4 and KOF losers/grand finals.

Back
Top Bottom