STREET FIGHTER

I love this game and its the best fighting game ever in my opinion but the last thing this game needed was more characters. There are already too many characters in my opinion.

Easy money. They were copy pasta'd from x Tekken.
It's the patch I'm most excited for.

I want buffs for Gen, Guy, Ryu and Oni

bump lets get another tourney started

post gt and lets get it crackin I need some practice since someone s coming to the Austin ranbats

Debating whether or not im going to cop ultra. If sf3 is any indication I'm gonna get bodied online and it wont be close.

My boy Rolento is back...It's a wrap! Delta Raid/Escape setups, oh boy

Really wish he had all he supers available like the alpha series, level 3 rip cord from across the screen kept fireballers petro lol

Just wait till blankas buffed ur boy flash house is gonna be a monster :smokin

man you know they gonna buff the most unnecessary people and ERBODY gonna be playing with Rolento day one

All im saying is
Tiger Tiger ................tiger....pause uppercut

Who the is the new person they bringing in supposed to say next week
fingers crossed for alan snyder

:lol: that'd be pretty cool, but he hasn't been top 3 in a while.  His fingers getting old.  I want Skullomania or Ddark or any of the new characters EX brought to the series

Last edited:
Yea its annoying. Supposedly there's a work around out there.

We should make an official fgc thread.

Last edited:
Hola amigos, I want to buy an arcade stick, but heard they won't be compatible for next gen. Should I wait it out or do they usually work around it? Watching that man PRBalrog is inspiring.

Last edited:
Hola amigos, I want to buy an arcade stick, but heard they won't be compatible for next gen. Should I wait it out or do they usually work around it? Watching that man PRBalrog is inspiring.

IMO just cop it now. I personally wont be getting a next gen console for over a year. And ultra is only for 360 and ps3

Only killer instinct is coming out next gen

Back
Top Bottom