STREET FIGHTER

MC armor has changed every game :lol:

The other 2 have "updated" in a way where their older versions look noticeably different

Last edited:
So what would be the Ryu equivalent of this type of change

MJOLNIR_Armor.jpg

master-chief.jpg

shave his head?
give him a mohawk? highlights?

Last edited:
I'm gonna reach and SFV will be before SFIV storyline wise

But if it isn't I wonder how they're tie in where he's been and where able has seen him before

Ultras still in the game that's coo with me, but I'm interested in the power ups we seen and why Ryu only had two bars and chun had 3

So what would be the Ryu equivalent of this type of change

MJOLNIR_Armor.jpg

master-chief.jpg

shave his head?
give him a mohawk? highlights?

Thanks for taking an OG Xbox in game pic and compared it to a next gen rendering :lol: compare MC from 1 and 2 and you can see the change.

As for what they could do? I don't know, sleeveled gi? Scars? Design on his gi of some sort? I mean the possibilities are there without going OD.

Look at the changes made for the characters in killer instinct. They're different but still recognizable.

The story for each character has also remained pretty stagnant. I don't really care for that though

Last edited:
What a tournament. I was hoping Xian won but I'm glad he was up there even after the Gen nerf.
The counter pick against Daigo was sublime.

Ryan Hart though, what a guy.

Momochi is just too clutch and once i saw his murderface it was game over for Xian.

Elena? She always had that
Daigo why no counter pick the counterpick ;( Seems to always lose against Sim

Yea Daigo's always had this honour thing but for 500K, best believe his Yun his coming out of retirement ASAP.

Diago hasn't been the same since he picked up evil Ryu

He's been blowing it up in Japan, He destroyed so many people in the capcom cup qualifier and would have beaten Xian if it wasn't for the counter pick.

My face this entire tournament, :x hype hype hype hype Shoulda finished your plate, Ryan Hart

I think if Ryan had one then Xian would have taken the tournament.

Bonus :lol:

r7smMkX.gif

hjOSKed.gif

This guy :lol:

Last edited:
Diago hasn't been the same since he picked up evil Ryu

He hasn't been the same since he tier whored. He got bopped when he went with Yun in AE, who at the time was the best character in the game. This year he got bopped by a general matchup weakness. He's always performed poorly against Dhalsim (YMC Mochi and Filipino Champ).

I was impressed by Momochi. He wasn't really favored to win but he managed to come back from losers and beat some killers along the way.

It sucks about the Bracket mistake. But with almost $40K at risk, you have to be ready for any matchup.

Next year is going to be crazy with $500K in prizes. We have now entered E Sports territory thanks to Sony's money hat.

Yeah, he went 0-2. Lost to Momochi then Nuckledu.

That tournament was full of killers. I hope they go to a field of 32, allow more international entrants/winners next year.

Omega is out!

What I see:
Decapre and Dee Jay are no longer charge
Decapre is broken as ****
Seth players finna be pissed
Seth will no longer annoy me without meter :smokin
Balrog can spend all 4 bars on a target combo that does more damage than his super.
All ultra and super animations have been shortened/sped up
Guy's pressure is now 10x better
Dee Jay has a fighting chance now
Dudley has easier opportunities for damage now
Poongko's reign of terror is over, we're free!
I can't Izuna drop with Vega anymore, that might be new, or its just a new command idk yet
Makoto got useless buffs
Decapre will be top 5 in 2 weeks, easy, I'm calling it

Overall it's fun, but not worth all the hype
7.5/10

Lemme clarify seth, he cant apply ridiculous pressure now, it's spread out now.
He got his stretchy overhead arms back doh

^ marn hasn't been EG for awhile, lamekilla. and he's gone

Saw this pop up on my yt from Desk:

:x

Never understood the Charlie hype....

This looks crazy though. I hope C.Viper is in this one. She was so bae [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

Hope you guys enjoyed Capcom Cup. I was holdin it down for NT over there lol.

I was clicking around and clicked on your site in your signature.

I looking around and that limited edition Ducktales you got is :wow:

Man I just tried searching eBay and google and can't even find them for sale.

On another note we share a lot of common favorites/interests.

Chrono Trigger :pimp:

Can't say I agree with you on the Columbia's love though. While they are dope and I want them on Dec. 20th I never had the OG's but got the 2001 retro and I never wore them and they aren't even white anymore they are Khaki colored :smh: from there it left a bad taste in my mouth.

I see so many in the thread saying they're going to double up, but they will regret it after they start yellowing in a few months and they will... if I an get them they're getting worn and dogged out come spring and summer.

Hope you guys enjoyed Capcom Cup. I was holdin it down for NT over there lol.

When are we going to get that NT exclusive discount code on those TE2's?

just playin [kanye] unless you gon do it [/kanye]

Keep up the great work for NT and the FGC.

Seth is beyond lame now, I only played for maybe 20mins yesterday but man it's fun but takes a lot of getting used to

Yeah the Charlie hype has always been odd to me. Throwin sonic booms with one arm is cool I guess.

I remember when Street Fighter Zero/Alpha dropped in the arcades and everyone was upset that there was a guile clone. But there was a lot of things people were upset about when that game first dropped. Charlie became beast around alpha 3

Welp there goes a remy appearance in V

...unless the rumors of remy being Charlie's son are true :nerd:

Last edited:
Yeah the Charlie hype has always been odd to me. Throwin sonic booms with one arm is cool I guess.

I remember when Street Fighter Zero/Alpha dropped in the arcades and everyone was upset that there was a guile clone. But there was a lot of things people were upset about when that game first dropped. Charlie became beast around alpha 3

Welp there goes a remy appearance in V

...unless the rumors of remy being Charlie's son are true :nerd:

Charlie in the reveal has the same gem on his head as Urien and Gill so who knows what to expect.

Charlie in the reveal has the same gem on his head as Urien and Gill so who knows what to expect.

Whatever it is, it's going to be what brought him back from the dead. Eh, at least he's not Blanka >D

This confirm that this game takes place at least after street fighter IV

Back
Top Bottom