STREET FIGHTER

Man, I can't wait until SF5. No more focus attacks, thank goodness. Really happy they brought back something similar to alpha counters.

Ready for V-reversals to be the new cheesiness

Basically, nothing has changed just the names. Ryu with a parry will be OP I'm calling it now. Charge characters will be trash
unless they change motions to non-charge, or have insane damage output. Rinse wash and repeat, but I'm always hyped for
a new street fighter release!!.. until a dive kick character is released :smh:

Yes and square enix has a direct relationship with Sony. The whole reason Marvel stopped wanting to support MvC3 was because the core of the game is Street fighter and Xmen. They don't have the movie rights to xmen and Marvel wants everything surrounding their cinematic universe right now so it was free promo for Fox (and Sony at the time) if you've played a lot of marvel 3, the foresight Marvel had with that game is almost incredible. Marvel have capcom a list of character suggestions to use. Niitsuma said he found it off that Marvel was pushing Rocket Raccoon and Dr. Strange so hard....4-5 years later now that you see what's going on with MCU it's not so odd at all

First time hearing this, where did you hear that from? Not saying you're wrong, just haven't heard that side.

As far as I know Marvel weren't happy with the sales and once Disney took over, they weren't interested in it. Disney Infinity is a cash cow compared to MVC3 and it seems thats the direction Disney wants.

I would love Sony to have a go though. They really want to PS to be the center of the FGC which is why they made the SFIV port. SFV is exclusive and MKX is played on PS4 while GG is exclusive to PS consoles.
If they really want to lock things down then yea MVC4 will be the way to go but unlike SFV, the negotiations will be tough.

That further let's me know I'm not buying. What's with all the dam comeback crap

You talking about the V Gauge.

It sounds good to me. Instead of it powering your ultra, it lets you access your V skill so you still need to work for the win. Sounds balanced.

Ex Gauge is what builds meter for the ex moves and ultra (critical arts) and that builds up by doing damage which is how it should be.

Last edited:
Gamespot have a nice breakdown of the mechanics.

Dat Shadoloo dental care :lol:
[rule]

Also, new patch for SFIV live.

Last edited:
Reason mvc4 won't happen

1. The rights to each marvel character has gone up substantially

2. All fox owned character won't get on (xmen, dead pool, ect)

Ready for V-reversals to be the new cheesiness

Basically, nothing has changed just the names. Ryu with a parry will be OP I'm calling it now. Charge characters will be trash
unless they change motions to non-charge, or have insane damage output. Rinse wash and repeat, but I'm always hyped for
a new street fighter release!!.. until a dive kick character is released :smh:

Ryu has basically been confirmed for smash bros. His victory montage is available, he looks great

Man I hope they don't play it completely safe and just bring back all the OG characters.

Rumour is, there will be 4 new characters, 3 of them are from Brazil, Africa and India and are called Laura, Rachid and Zen.

Take with a pinch of salt but obviously but the source seems credible.

Since bison looks aged (or chose an aged body?) I'm hoping Sakura is aged and maybe and aged Karin. I'm expecting SF3 favorites like Yun and Yang, Makoto and ibuki as well as Sean and maybe oro?

I'm curious with what Charlie's resurrection is all about. If they were gonna bring him back all zombie like they shouldn't have brought him back at all :rolleyes

Maybe we get Remy and he reveals he's Charlie's son....eh who cares SF3 is overrated

Back
Top Bottom