STREET FIGHTER

Good win. I'm interested in maybe trying bison in season 2.
I'm still trying to unlock akuma. Need about ~8000 FM. I'm not giving capcom anymore of my money on a unfinished game. :tongue:

The FGC has this lame, sheeple mentality. If it's a dude that nobody has ever heard of pulls off an upset, 90% of time they'll get ******* on, discredited and undermined. I beat him in casuals in person too (didn't get to play him in tourney), so that online excuse is corny.

Yea, they need to respect everyone who's at a similar rank.

Everyone who's at Diamond is a killer as far as I'm concerned.

I cannot believe the caliber of players in this thread. I played Rico about 8 times and don't believe I won a round.

Homie didn't even say good games or nothing.

Flat out wasted his time :lol:

He never gives credit when he loses. I've watched his stream and was put off by that.

I cannot believe the caliber of players in this thread. I played Rico about 8 times and don't believe I won a round.

Homie didn't even say good games or nothing.

Flat out wasted his time
laugh.gif
Lol, my bad. I was gonna send the message from my phone but my message app has been acting up. GOOD GAMES!

Last edited:
Chris G been a scrub. I beat him in marvel 3 in an exhibition match a few years back and he tried to call my Nova out. I called his Morrigan the only player he's good with and he tried to play a money match. I declined :lol:

so i have like 3k left to finally unlock another character.
I was going to pick Akuma but now i'm thinking of just going for Urien.
Akuma's health is what worries me.

Urien is very good and very fun. But ever since I bought Akuma, I haven't played him since despite him being 10x better than Akuma.

Ive been a lurker/member off and on since the early 2000,s on NT.This is the first time ive been in this thread.Whats crazy is that i think ive had 2 epic battles with Itachi23.Is your PSN profile picture of a Blue banner with the year 2006'2016 on it.If so,your Akuma is god like compared to my level of play.Our matches went down to the wire on both sets.I hate losing.But when itachi23 beat me i wasnt mad.It made the game fun to watch while playing.Our skill level was even.But your combo setup and finishes where a thing of beauty to watch while playing.I enjoy Street Fighter when playing or watching high level competition.I wont give out my PSN on here because this NT.Theres to many insecure,emotional grown men on here to even try to befriend.I keep the internet world,and real world seperate.Itachi23 Akuma is good.If he learns more and gets better than what he is now.Then he should be in tournaments in the future.

^ I appreciate that. But trust me: As a grown man with a job, and other obligations, I've resigned to the fact that I'll never be anything other than average at Street fighter. But I'm ok with that.

^ I appreciate that. But trust me: As a grown man with a job, and other obligations, I've resigned to the fact that I'll never be anything other than average at Street fighter. But I'm ok with that.

I am in the same boat. I just love when I get a chance to sit down and play.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom