Strip clubs in the 757?

I know this is not gonna be taken seriously
laugh.gif
....one of my homegirlssuggested we hit the strip club and get real stupid for my 21st (Valentines Day)...im out @ ODU and i keep hearing 757 strip clubs are butt....also hearing NCstrip joints are a go but i have no idea how far we'd have to go...throw me some input....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif
....one of my homegirls suggested we hit the strip club and get real stupid for my 21st (Valentines Day)...im out @ ODU and i keep hearing 757 strip clubs are butt....also hearing NC strip joints are a go but i have no idea how far we'd have to go...throw me some input....
pimp.gif

Lap dances on clearance prices in NC... im talking $10 a pop. 804 tries to hit you for $25 for a song??? [Healtah Skeltah] "I ain't having that, Iaint having that"[redman on the vocals]. My cousins said they have to get me down there.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

laugh.gif
....one of my homegirls suggested we hit the strip club and get real stupid for my 21st (Valentines Day)...im out @ ODU and i keep hearing 757 strip clubs are butt....also hearing NC strip joints are a go but i have no idea how far we'd have to go...throw me some input....
pimp.gif

Lap dances on clearance prices in NC... im talking $10 a pop. 804 tries to hit you for $25 for a song??? [Healtah Skeltah] "I ain't having that, I aint having that"[redman on the vocals]. My cousins said they have to get me down there.
10???...oh god
eek.gif

If you would like to see women dance in swim suits, then by all means go to any spot in the 757.
My dude just told me they got butt +*+ at Magik City in P-Town last night but....who cares im not going there
laugh.gif

and yes i am tryna get my grab +*+ on
laugh.gif

Magic City in P town lets you cop a feel on the low, you can suck a boob if your slick, and it stays open past two. I don't think there are any strip clubsin Hampton but Liquid blue in Newport News has some cute strippers but the bartender has a butt out of this world on that angle lo la luv tip. The strip clubin norfolk forgot the name but it is right past the train tracks when you take the granby exit (not toward hampton blvd) strippers wears pasties but don'twaste your time it might be the worst club in the 757. If you can find atlantis (i think it is in va beach) is the best club in the 757 IMO. The strippersthere are the best looking ones and the establishment is the best looking one. The closest strip club in Elizabeth City NC is headlight. If you go toheadlights you have to have membership ot get in, sign up on their myspace. Robby I'm guessing you go to ODU do you know M. Davis?

strip clubs in the Commonwealth absolutely suck

VA doesn't allow full nudity I believe, when i went to the crystal city restaurant the chicks had pasties on they nipples and thongs on n shhhh

I head across the bridge where i can BYOB, get a lapdance grab smack n all that...
pimp.gif

you should just plan a trip to the DMV and go somewhere in MD

He is in the 757 both of those places mentioned are 3 plus hours away unless his name is T Pain he should not go travel that far for strip clubs.

its a sat. night on his birthday...if he has the time why not? if you go i'm tryin to roll robby...

jk

Originally Posted by RedMan

Magic City in P town lets you cop a feel on the low, you can suck a boob if your slick, and it stays open past two. I don't think there are any strip clubs in Hampton but Liquid blue in Newport News has some cute strippers but the bartender has a butt out of this world on that angle lo la luv tip. The strip club in norfolk forgot the name but it is right past the train tracks when you take the granby exit (not toward hampton blvd) strippers wears pasties but don't waste your time it might be the worst club in the 757. If you can find atlantis (i think it is in va beach) is the best club in the 757 IMO. The strippers there are the best looking ones and the establishment is the best looking one. The closest strip club in Elizabeth City NC is headlight. If you go to headlights you have to have membership ot get in, sign up on their myspace. Robby I'm guessing you go to ODU do you know M. Davis?
You mean the president?

and thanks for the breakdown
pimp.gif

and myt you aint jokin...and thats cool
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Mattie graduated in 06' or 07' I think. I was tight with her freshman roommate. I Kanye'd (decided I was finished) in 06' from ODU

yeah that's my homegirl. And I'm tryin not to Kanye right now lol, I already left and came back twice...

Back
Top Bottom