Strivers Row Brand...

NT fam it's been awhile!...Wanted to put you guys on up Strivers Row..Lifestyle Heritage collection that Jason Geter (Entertainment), Emmett Harrell (Of PRPS), and myself have been working on for awhile...felt like its the right time to finally show our fruits of labor on here

You may have seen us on Hypebeast, Maxim, Us Weekly, UpscaleHype Etc..

We've also worked on custom garments for D. Beckham, D. Wade, Melo, Andruw Jones, Ben Affleck, Hov, Penny, Lamar Odom, honestly too many to list..

Im just going to keep it short and simple and cut to the chase..will let our work talk for us.

Check out our spead and collection here on MadburyClub.com  

Few pieces from our collection:

screen-shot-2010-09-13-at-7-14713-pm-500x325.png

screen-shot-2010-09-13-at-74631-pm-500x322.png

strivers-9602_2.jpg

Strivers%20Special%20Light.jpg

strvs27.jpg

C Brown in our Redeemers Denim

Raw Denim (Added detail with Strivers Row stiched on selvedge line)

Details..

Just a little taste of what we have going..online shopping will be up soon or check out our retailers Atrium in NYC, Serpentine in Toronto, Stadium in Japan, I'll post a full list soon.

Just got back from Bread n Butter in Berlin..they are work wear tough over there..

We'll be at Project in Feb..or check out our flagship store in Atlanta

774 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
tel 678.973.0045

any questions let me know..bk to the hustle!! Enjoy NT!

NT fam it's been awhile!...Wanted to put you guys on up Strivers Row..Lifestyle Heritage collection that Jason Geter (Entertainment), Emmett Harrell (Of PRPS), and myself have been working on for awhile...felt like its the right time to finally show our fruits of labor on here

You may have seen us on Hypebeast, Maxim, Us Weekly, UpscaleHype Etc..

We've also worked on custom garments for D. Beckham, D. Wade, Melo, Andruw Jones, Ben Affleck, Hov, Penny, Lamar Odom, honestly too many to list..

Im just going to keep it short and simple and cut to the chase..will let our work talk for us.

Check out our spead and collection here on MadburyClub.com  

Few pieces from our collection:

screen-shot-2010-09-13-at-7-14713-pm-500x325.png

screen-shot-2010-09-13-at-74631-pm-500x322.png

strivers-9602_2.jpg

Strivers%20Special%20Light.jpg

strvs27.jpg

C Brown in our Redeemers Denim

Raw Denim (Added detail with Strivers Row stiched on selvedge line)

Details..

Just a little taste of what we have going..online shopping will be up soon or check out our retailers Atrium in NYC, Serpentine in Toronto, Stadium in Japan, I'll post a full list soon.

Just got back from Bread n Butter in Berlin..they are work wear tough over there..

We'll be at Project in Feb..or check out our flagship store in Atlanta

774 N Highland Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30306
tel 678.973.0045

any questions let me know..bk to the hustle!! Enjoy NT!

wow snuggles himself...although I dont get down with those clothing styles I wish you the best of luck on the line.

wow snuggles himself...although I dont get down with those clothing styles I wish you the best of luck on the line.

i like that camo shirt, and the camo pants on the website are interesting. the denim also looks like it has potential, but they look like they might be a lil too destructed with paint and all. maybe they can offer a 30 inch inseam. liking the work wear idea, hope they can stick to that and not veer too far. lets see where the prices start and then we can talk. good luck with the new venture

i like that camo shirt, and the camo pants on the website are interesting. the denim also looks like it has potential, but they look like they might be a lil too destructed with paint and all. maybe they can offer a 30 inch inseam. liking the work wear idea, hope they can stick to that and not veer too far. lets see where the prices start and then we can talk. good luck with the new venture

I know ya'll got that shop in the highlands but I just never really seen anything I liked too tough.

Good luck though.

I know ya'll got that shop in the highlands but I just never really seen anything I liked too tough.

Good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom