Student Beaten To Death

-_-
smh.gif

RIP... Animals.

hate $&^# like this, dont even want to watch the video
this is why it is nice to have a gun, if I was in the crowd with a gun I would have no problem shooting those #$%*&

Originally Posted by sam206

this is why it is nice to have a gun, if I was in the crowd with a gun I would have no problem shooting those #$%*& ?? amp;

stop violence

this is why it is nice to have a gun, if I was in the crowd with a gun I would have no problem shooting those #$%*&
of course, having a gun in a situation like that can only make things better
indifferent.gif

it goes both ways... in a fight like that they are trying to kill you and someone did die... you better believe if i had a strap and i got hit in the head witha board then kicked in the head.. if i still had conscious.. i would def pull the trigger on the dude that hit me... you shoot when your life in in danger

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

this is why it is nice to have a gun, if I was in the crowd with a gun I would have no problem shooting those #$%*& ?? amp;

stop violence
I guess im just cold blooded, I have no problem killing people that would pull something like this.

stop violence
I guess im just cold blooded, I have no problem killing people that would pull something like this.

roll.gif
Shut up, it is so easy to type that you would pull a trigger

stop violence

that picture is to cute...

disgrace. Ignorance murders people. All the trouble in the community and they still go out and kill another young kid who only wanted to go home and not be insome non sense excuse of a gang. I honestly think black kids kill each other more than any other race kills black folks. Black on Black crime is at a all timehigh cause of self hating black folk.

Rip...that's crazy

Dude didn't want no trouble, but the other guys insist in looking for it.

From what his best friend said this moring lil man was a good kid who just had friends in "that life" and his friend was the one who was originallyfighting and he just went to help him. Supposedly he was an honor student who used to be about his grades and girls, the way we want our young boys to be, justgot caught in the wrong situation at the wrong time and ended up the victim of a senseless act.

As far as the reason behind it, its all gang related. CPS (chicago public schools) decided last year to take some kids from Carver (a high school in AltgeldGardens) and put them in Fenger. While the two schools are only 20 or so blocks away from each other, there are two totally different gangs who frequent eachschool. So when they decided to bring those kids from Carver, essentially what they did was start a gang war. Unfortunately the little homie got caught up inthe middle of it.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

pathetic.
a shame the investigation will probably be hampered by the "no snitching" mentality
they may be able to get something from this video.

pathetic.
a shame the investigation will probably be hampered by the "no snitching" mentality
Won't have to snitch. All cops have to do is enhance the video and look in the yearbook.

Originally Posted by dreClark

pathetic.
Won't have to snitch. All cops have to do is enhance the video and look in the yearbook.

From what the spokes person from CPD said this am the tape has been essential to helping to further develop the investigation so we'll see.
ohwell.gif

The shorties out here just don't understand/nor care about how precious life is. My lady teaches at Chicago Public High School (Bowen for those from theG.O) and she did the classic "where do you see yourself in the next 5yrs" several of her students said if they made it to next semester they'd bedoing good.

smh.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom