Studying abroad in England for a few months--what to do in UK/Europe?

So I'll be in England for the next few months studying abroad. Any small spots I should see? Tourist tips? (e.g. currency exchange, good places to visit,places to eat, how to best get around) Predominantly I'll be staying in Manchester, UK, but I will have three weeks for spring break to explore all ofEurope. How to best enrich my study abroad experience?

thanks

Originally Posted by NolanDW

So I'll be in England for the next few months studying abroad. Any small spots I should see? Tourist tips? (e.g. currency exchange, good places to visit, places to eat, how to best get around) Predominantly I'll be staying in Manchester, UK, but I will have three weeks for spring break to explore all of Europe. How to best enrich my study abroad experience?

thanks
go to some Manchester City games

hurry up tho the bandwagon is starting to fill up

meet some British girls like this

blunt.jpg

and smash

Def. go to a Manchester game, a rugby game too, hit up a bar and chat with some locals.
I was in Ireland last year the the exchange rate was 1.33, I got my money at BoA beforehand but credit/debit cards have a good exchange rate also. Visa, AMEXand MasterCard are the common ones that work.
Size? is a chain of sneaker boutiques throughout the UK, pretty nice.
A lot of Europe is accessible by train and see how you'll be in England I'm sure you'll find a way around. I believe they have free buses.
Going to museums is also good and educational.

Back
Top Bottom