Studying abroad while in a relationship vol. done deal?

So I'm going to be in Spain for a semester this Fall....
Obviously my lady isn't too pleased about this, but I've encouraged her it'll be aight.

At the beginning of the year when I began this process, I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I'd make it through this and I really didn't care

Buuuut, now I've kinda caught serious feelings for my boo, yet I know I'm going to want to have a 
pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

I've never done long distance relationships before and they seem pointless to me, but this is a bit diff I suppose

Anyone have experience with this? Make it through? I mean come on, Spanish broads.....

Edit: Pics will come later....can't be beastin at work 
laugh.gif

So I'm going to be in Spain for a semester this Fall....
Obviously my lady isn't too pleased about this, but I've encouraged her it'll be aight.

At the beginning of the year when I began this process, I wasn't a hundred percent sure that I'd make it through this and I really didn't care

Buuuut, now I've kinda caught serious feelings for my boo, yet I know I'm going to want to have a 
pimp.gif
 time while I'm away

I've never done long distance relationships before and they seem pointless to me, but this is a bit diff I suppose

Anyone have experience with this? Make it through? I mean come on, Spanish broads.....

Edit: Pics will come later....can't be beastin at work 
laugh.gif

personally i would say have all the fun you want, most people dont get a chance to do this stuff.
but how long have you guys been together?

personally i would say have all the fun you want, most people dont get a chance to do this stuff.
but how long have you guys been together?

I'd definitely drop her and have a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
time in Spain OP.

A long distance relationship is bound to fail especially if you already have the mindset that you want to have a dope time out there. You don't need something holding you back from that and if you stick with her, it's bound to create conflict with this anyways. Might as well end it before it can affect your experience. You are going to be swimming in so many beautiful women over there that you'll be kicking yourself in the foot if you're still with her.

Then again, the serious feelings are a tough thing to just drop like that.

I'd definitely drop her and have a
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
time in Spain OP.

A long distance relationship is bound to fail especially if you already have the mindset that you want to have a dope time out there. You don't need something holding you back from that and if you stick with her, it's bound to create conflict with this anyways. Might as well end it before it can affect your experience. You are going to be swimming in so many beautiful women over there that you'll be kicking yourself in the foot if you're still with her.

Then again, the serious feelings are a tough thing to just drop like that.

Break it off, until I make it to Brazil, Spain in my book has the most beautiful women I've ever seen. And if you're an American fluent in Spanish language, you're golden.
pimp.gif

Break it off, until I make it to Brazil, Spain in my book has the most beautiful women I've ever seen. And if you're an American fluent in Spanish language, you're golden.
pimp.gif

My god.....I know Spain got some baddd mamis. Just break it off man.

if your gonna break it off and be all heart broken in Spain. you'll just miss her and blow your whole trip on "wanting to be home with her."

i would almost never say this. but..........stay with her and get it done in Spain.

in plain English. cheat. tell her you love her and what not, but when the opportunity arrives while over seas........wrap it up B.

this way you only miss her because your away. not because your away and broken up.

trust.

if your gonna break it off and be all heart broken in Spain. you'll just miss her and blow your whole trip on "wanting to be home with her."

i would almost never say this. but..........stay with her and get it done in Spain.

in plain English. cheat. tell her you love her and what not, but when the opportunity arrives while over seas........wrap it up B.

this way you only miss her because your away. not because your away and broken up.

trust.

depends on how much you like the girl, and how much you'd trust her should you choose to in a long distance relationship.

If you do decide to stay with her, make sure you put effort into it. Take out time each couple days to skype or whatever.

Doesn't seem like you can make a horrible decision either way. The worst possible outcome is you going to Spain with the intention of staying with your girl, your relationship taking a turn for the worst because of no contact/communication, and then you end up with no gf when you're back and no booty while in Spain. Whatever you do, make your decision before you go and try to stick to it.

depends on how much you like the girl, and how much you'd trust her should you choose to in a long distance relationship.

If you do decide to stay with her, make sure you put effort into it. Take out time each couple days to skype or whatever.

Doesn't seem like you can make a horrible decision either way. The worst possible outcome is you going to Spain with the intention of staying with your girl, your relationship taking a turn for the worst because of no contact/communication, and then you end up with no gf when you're back and no booty while in Spain. Whatever you do, make your decision before you go and try to stick to it.

I feel yall, i been with her a yr if that matters (my longest relationship)

I suppose I'll just play it by hand but prepare for the inevitable....

I feel yall, i been with her a yr if that matters (my longest relationship)

I suppose I'll just play it by hand but prepare for the inevitable....

Originally Posted by xanadu one

trust.
what happens on vacation stays on vacation.

trust.

Have fun in Spain. . If your lady start tripping while you away.. oh well.. You went to Spain for school. .

Have fun in Spain. . If your lady start tripping while you away.. oh well.. You went to Spain for school. .

Originally Posted by Capricorn1229

trust.

my female side is dying while saying this but...i agree

with stuff like skype and all that it can work...just don't be hurt if she does the same...

Back
Top Bottom