Studying like a *%*@%, then getting a bad grade

#!*@$## DAMN IT....I studied for this BS forever and got a damn 56 on the test....What the *%%+

Yes Im mad Doggie
mad.gif
mad.gif

It is just a letter that peasants created to determine failure and success. Don't let your blood boil

Originally Posted by SWiFT Yons

It is just a letter that peasants created to determine failure and success. Don't let your blood boil

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Nice[/color]

nah man dont ever study like a hog. you gotta wing it baby!.. the day before the test and before you go to sleep cram man cram

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Ehh. At this point school can play in traffic for all I care. Can't wait to graduate.

I can care less about my GPA....im a junior in college majoring in accounting, and our professor (who is the chair) can't teach for !%%@. He"teaches" 3 hard $#@ chapters then waits 2 weeks when we do new stuff then gives us a test on it..Its terrible that everyone but like 2 people have aC or worse when we are all majoring in accounting
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

yet, it is so much sweeter when you don't study at all and ace that *****. cheating also helps.

Yeah, it sucks studying for a test and realizing you studied all the wrong things when you start taking the test.

I have a midterm tomorrow and on the syllabus my professor wrote, "Midterm review" for last Friday. He didn't even show up to class, and hehasn't told us what to study.
indifferent.gif

considering im already in my 5th year of college and no end in sight (prob another year), i definitely feel ya.

its been proven (scientifically) that cramming has very little impact compared to a little studying here and there days and weeks before the test. i used toalways cram, and still sometimes do only because im lazy, but it makes a big difference to spread it out over weeks. i know its easier to just lay back for amonth then cram, but give it a try.

my biggest problem was trying to wing it. i succeeded wining it in high school, and had mild success in college.

dont be lazy, i already regret it, sooner or later you will too, unless you area frosh, then party hard lol.

I never knew the angry emoticon had a unibrow
laugh.gif

But yes, def. unappreciated.. though I don't think it has happened to me, *knocks on wood*. Make sure you review everything and get it in your head.. Idon't blame you though, some tests might consist of a buncha trick questions ..

i never feel that bad after gettin a bad grade

after i find out what everyone else got i either welcome the company or know they gonna bell curve

I don't know whats worse- cramming for a spanish test and getting like a 60 or the fact that I am actually taking a class like this at 8 am even thoughI'm a communications major.

man... I definitely know the feelin man.

I'm an engineering major so low grades are normal to the majority of the students. Gotta keep moving though bro.

Back
Top Bottom