Stuff like this is why i think Lebron James is a legitimately cool dude. Guy wins $75k and Bron is h

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well its some random stranger who we will never hear of again what do you expect. If LeBron didnt enter it would have been a random blurb that was hardly discussed if at all. The shot itself is in no way a story.

Sounds like you wish Lebron was on top of you...

He's a cool guy because he hugged someone? :lol:

View media item 238516

A lot of hate for LeBron in here, dude can't do anything right in the eyes of you guys, this is coming from a knick's fan.

I would've smacked that ***** if he tried to hug me.
If a 6 foot 8, 250 pound ***** comes running at you, you not smacking nothing
roll.gif

Lebron makes more than that per hour
tired.gif
. Why he so excited? But Lebron is just a douch, but i respect the talent
grin.gif

Hilarious would have been, homie breaking his leg or hand in the fall and suing Bron for a cool milli :lol:

Lebron makes more than that per hour |I . Why he so excited? But Lebron is just a douch, but i respect the talent >D
few reasons...

1. maybe he was just happy to see a guy win 75k, plus his foundation gets 75k

2. that was a dope shot... who expected that to go in?

3. you ever played organized ball before? or even went to the courts where there running legit 5s? bet somebody $1k they cant hit a half court hooker... and if they hit, see how excited they get...

hell, go watch "he got game"... son baseball threw it across half court and it went in.. they were about to scrap, but as soon as the shot went in, they started dappin' each other up...

some of yall in here are lame as a muh fugga for hating like that... :smh: :smh:

famb cant do anything right in yalls eyes...

i bet if it was kobe, and he sat over there w/ that fake *** scowl, cats would be in here talking about "that dont impress kobe... that's why he's a competitor... he's so reserved" blah blah blah...

This is the first time Lebron has done something I thought was cool since he choked in the finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom