Stuff they don't want you to know...

Originally Posted by Wr

I never changed my stance. I just don't equate the true definition of being a christian(which is a title) as affiliation with an institution governed by men. You said you are "not religious at all... and dont believe in a belief system or faith at all"...what does that have to do with anything governed by man?? You don't think christianity is a "belief system" or "faith"??? Explain this to me.
You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong.If I don't understand something I ask questions (like I just did about your statements) and look for facts relating to my lack of understanding. You fail to move your position no matter how many facts are presented. Your presumption stays solid without any valid source for the assumption.
  Relax and chill with all your name calling. What name did I call you????, please quote me.
I'm not reaching as much as you are reaching around to shake the junk of whoever you got this information from. Wow,....you accuse me of "name calling" then you insult me with a homoerotic implication???
I don't care if it's an "official egyptologist" because majority of what they are saying is wrong Source?
,based on modern speculation, So spaceships and helicopters is NOT modern speculation?
and has to follow a strict plan in order for them to continue getting funding from universities and endowments for research. Egyptology is very much a field full of crooks and liars. Source for this?
Why do you think the minister of egyptian antiquities Zahi Hawas-(guy from nat geo documentaries)  is in jail right now? What is your source for these accusations?The sentence was related to a charge that Hawass, acting as secretary general of the SCA, refused to carry out an order to stop the bidding process last year for companies to run a bookstore in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-18/...e_1_sca-antiquities-appeals-court?_s=PM:WORLD

Hawass, however, claimed he could not have enforced the ruling because it came "when it was too late to do anything."

The court order was issued in early June 2010 on behalf of the museum bookstore's tenant at the time, who felt he should keep his contract, Hawass said. However, the new company had been chosen in late May, before the trial in the lawsuit began, and representatives of the Supreme Council of Antiquities "did not have time to present evidence that the bidding had finished."
You can argue that's a hand all you please. I do not agree.An expert who has spent more years studying this than you've been living could tell you it's  a hand. And you wouldnt believe."You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong"

It's too big in context of the other figures to be a hand.  If that is clearly a thumb going to the right, then how do you explain the line at the same level going to the left? Sunday school does not make you an expert. 

They never carved gaps between thumb and rest of hand. source?examples? 

There is not even a curve at the bottom side of the hand to denote the wrist. It's just a straight line across. Palimpsest 

Here is the summary of this debate.

1. The egyptians had prophecies of helicopters/spaceships/submarines, but the corrupt Field of egyptologists that is full of "crooks and liars" is covering this up.

2.  You don't care what any expert has to say or any evidence to the contrary because you studied language and hieroglyphics in Sunday school.

3. You are Christian, but are not religious in any way and don't believe in a belief system or faith.

Originally Posted by Wr

I never changed my stance. I just don't equate the true definition of being a christian(which is a title) as affiliation with an institution governed by men. You said you are "not religious at all... and dont believe in a belief system or faith at all"...what does that have to do with anything governed by man?? You don't think christianity is a "belief system" or "faith"??? Explain this to me.
You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong.If I don't understand something I ask questions (like I just did about your statements) and look for facts relating to my lack of understanding. You fail to move your position no matter how many facts are presented. Your presumption stays solid without any valid source for the assumption.
  Relax and chill with all your name calling. What name did I call you????, please quote me.
I'm not reaching as much as you are reaching around to shake the junk of whoever you got this information from. Wow,....you accuse me of "name calling" then you insult me with a homoerotic implication???
I don't care if it's an "official egyptologist" because majority of what they are saying is wrong Source?
,based on modern speculation, So spaceships and helicopters is NOT modern speculation?
and has to follow a strict plan in order for them to continue getting funding from universities and endowments for research. Egyptology is very much a field full of crooks and liars. Source for this?
Why do you think the minister of egyptian antiquities Zahi Hawas-(guy from nat geo documentaries)  is in jail right now? What is your source for these accusations?The sentence was related to a charge that Hawass, acting as secretary general of the SCA, refused to carry out an order to stop the bidding process last year for companies to run a bookstore in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo. http://articles.cnn.com/2011-04-18/...e_1_sca-antiquities-appeals-court?_s=PM:WORLD

Hawass, however, claimed he could not have enforced the ruling because it came "when it was too late to do anything."

The court order was issued in early June 2010 on behalf of the museum bookstore's tenant at the time, who felt he should keep his contract, Hawass said. However, the new company had been chosen in late May, before the trial in the lawsuit began, and representatives of the Supreme Council of Antiquities "did not have time to present evidence that the bidding had finished."
You can argue that's a hand all you please. I do not agree.An expert who has spent more years studying this than you've been living could tell you it's  a hand. And you wouldnt believe."You seem like if there something you don't understand yourself it's wrong"

It's too big in context of the other figures to be a hand.  If that is clearly a thumb going to the right, then how do you explain the line at the same level going to the left? Sunday school does not make you an expert. 

There is not even a curve at the bottom side of the hand to denote the wrist. It's just a straight line across. Palimpsest 

1. The egyptians had prophecies of helicopters/spaceships/submarines, but the corrupt Field of egyptologists that is full of "crooks and liars" is covering this up.

2.  You don't care what any expert has to say or any evidence to the contrary because you studied language and hieroglyphics in Sunday school.

3. You are Christian, but are not religious in any way and don't believe in a belief system or faith.

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by cartune

You mean stuff thats been in libraries for years but havent been discovered by this generation until posted by youtube?

basically, some dudes dont have time for libraries.
people don't read man, unfortunately people resort to visual learning so we have to resort to youtubes and other videos to educate

there's no telling whats real now. they let time slip thru the vents and we at a point in history where you can act like someone your not... and actually have it go over well because the people dont know any better. the thing is that with me watching these videos idk where this kid gets this information from but some of it sounds accurate and i would read if i wasnt nervous at the gov't hiding issues and facts along with what they wanna tell their family and the public. i do know one thing. one thing is real.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

Originally Posted by cartune

You mean stuff thats been in libraries for years but havent been discovered by this generation until posted by youtube?

basically, some dudes dont have time for libraries.
people don't read man, unfortunately people resort to visual learning so we have to resort to youtubes and other videos to educate

there's no telling whats real now. they let time slip thru the vents and we at a point in history where you can act like someone your not... and actually have it go over well because the people dont know any better. the thing is that with me watching these videos idk where this kid gets this information from but some of it sounds accurate and i would read if i wasnt nervous at the gov't hiding issues and facts along with what they wanna tell their family and the public. i do know one thing. one thing is real.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

Originally Posted by Wr

look man, I don't know what kind of ritalin you're all hopped on but I told you a few post back we need to just agree to disagree. I could give you sources and links to whatever you wanna know on the internet, but you aren't gonna do nothing but mushroom it into 15 more questions and so on and so forth. I honestly don't think you'll understand what I'm talking about no matter how much I explain. You come off as one of those raging athiest that won't give anything peace. 
You know we won't agree. We already have fundamental differences from the jump. We will not come to a conclusion on anyting in this thread so I suggest we stop wasting space and let other people have the chance to appreciate this thread with out a bunch of pyramid quoting and going back and forth.

And I've never been to sunday school either...you prick

Originally Posted by Wr

look man, I don't know what kind of ritalin you're all hopped on but I told you a few post back we need to just agree to disagree. I could give you sources and links to whatever you wanna know on the internet, but you aren't gonna do nothing but mushroom it into 15 more questions and so on and so forth. I honestly don't think you'll understand what I'm talking about no matter how much I explain. You come off as one of those raging athiest that won't give anything peace. 
You know we won't agree. We already have fundamental differences from the jump. We will not come to a conclusion on anyting in this thread so I suggest we stop wasting space and let other people have the chance to appreciate this thread with out a bunch of pyramid quoting and going back and forth.

And I've never been to sunday school either...you prick

Originally Posted by Wr

look man, I don't know what kind of ritalin you're all hopped on but I told you a few post back we need to just agree to disagree. If this had been an equal discussion I would agree to disagree, but you've only given me personal opinion and speculation.
I could give you sources and links to whatever you wanna know on the internet, but you aren't gonna do nothing but mushroom it into 15 more questions and so on and so forth. So, you won't give me any sources on your claims because I might ask questions.......wow I thought the whole point of this thread is to question information. Yet you have a fear of me doing just that? 
I honestly don't think you'll understand what I'm talking about no matter how much I explain.Your explanations are extremely unfounded, with no source, and based on subjective interpretation that disregards any peice of evidence to the contrary. How can I "understand" information that has no solid backing? You want me to have "faith" in your speculation?
 You come off as one of those raging athiest that won't give anything peace. I'm agnostic and I'm not "raging"....you're a Christian who is not religious at all and doesn't believe in faith. It's easy to see who is more logical.
You know we won't agree. We already have fundamental differences from the jump.The fundamental difference is you disregard expert opinion and fact because you view your "research" as superior despite what anybody says. Anybody who thinks different is corrupt and a liar.

We will not come to a conclusion on anyting in this thread so I suggest we stop wasting space and let other people have the chance to appreciate this thread with out a bunch of pyramid quoting and going back and forth.Just delete the upp half of the pyramid and continue on. Aren't you an expert on Pyramids from your extensive bible study? 

And I've never been to sunday school either...you prick This anger is quite unnecessary. Why would you resort to "name calling" right after you complain of the same thing? I don't understand why you are so vested in this "belief" of hieroglyphics helicopters. Let's be honest. You are mad. I am not a corrupt egyptologist who receives sexual favors for hiding egyptian spaceships. I'm just doing research and using logic to come to a conclusion. I hope when your fury subsides you realize I'm just having a friendly debate with no personal attachments. 

Originally Posted by Wr

look man, I don't know what kind of ritalin you're all hopped on but I told you a few post back we need to just agree to disagree. If this had been an equal discussion I would agree to disagree, but you've only given me personal opinion and speculation.
I could give you sources and links to whatever you wanna know on the internet, but you aren't gonna do nothing but mushroom it into 15 more questions and so on and so forth. So, you won't give me any sources on your claims because I might ask questions.......wow I thought the whole point of this thread is to question information. Yet you have a fear of me doing just that? 
I honestly don't think you'll understand what I'm talking about no matter how much I explain.Your explanations are extremely unfounded, with no source, and based on subjective interpretation that disregards any peice of evidence to the contrary. How can I "understand" information that has no solid backing? You want me to have "faith" in your speculation?
 You come off as one of those raging athiest that won't give anything peace. I'm agnostic and I'm not "raging"....you're a Christian who is not religious at all and doesn't believe in faith. It's easy to see who is more logical.
You know we won't agree. We already have fundamental differences from the jump.The fundamental difference is you disregard expert opinion and fact because you view your "research" as superior despite what anybody says. Anybody who thinks different is corrupt and a liar.

We will not come to a conclusion on anyting in this thread so I suggest we stop wasting space and let other people have the chance to appreciate this thread with out a bunch of pyramid quoting and going back and forth.Just delete the upp half of the pyramid and continue on. Aren't you an expert on Pyramids from your extensive bible study? 

And I've never been to sunday school either...you prick This anger is quite unnecessary. Why would you resort to "name calling" right after you complain of the same thing? I don't understand why you are so vested in this "belief" of hieroglyphics helicopters. Let's be honest. You are mad. I am not a corrupt egyptologist who receives sexual favors for hiding egyptian spaceships. I'm just doing research and using logic to come to a conclusion. I hope when your fury subsides you realize I'm just having a friendly debate with no personal attachments. 

Originally Posted by Wr

The court order was issued in early June 2010 on behalf of the museum bookstore's tenant at the time, who felt he should keep his contract, Hawass said. However, the new company had been chosen in late May,before the trial in the lawsuit began, and representatives of the Supreme Council of Antiquities "did not have time to present evidence that the bidding had finished."

Here's the thing, none of you have ever stopped to consider that maybe this stuff was here before the Egyptians and they didn't attempt to predict the future but were making carvings of advanced technologies of the past. I really don't see why that can't be possible. There are starting to be people/scientists who believe civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria were a worldwide civilization and the Egyptians, Mayans and other ancient civilizations were just left over seeds of these civilizations. That there was a worldwide global civilization and economy like we've just now came up on. Ask yourself what if this advanced civilization which I'm going to assume had very advanced weaponry wiped each other out or almost did if they had nuclear weapons and there was a holocaust it is very well possible they could have bombed each other to smithereens. That and add natural disasters. I know some of you guys watched Aftermath Population: Zero, it only takes a few thousand years for nature to wash away most traces of civilization. "The only new things are those which have been forgotten" is a really crucial quote
here's part 1 of the Legend of Atlantis like I said you guys can look the rest of the 25 parts on youtube

Originally Posted by Wr

The court order was issued in early June 2010 on behalf of the museum bookstore's tenant at the time, who felt he should keep his contract, Hawass said. However, the new company had been chosen in late May,before the trial in the lawsuit began, and representatives of the Supreme Council of Antiquities "did not have time to present evidence that the bidding had finished."

Here's the thing, none of you have ever stopped to consider that maybe this stuff was here before the Egyptians and they didn't attempt to predict the future but were making carvings of advanced technologies of the past. I really don't see why that can't be possible. There are starting to be people/scientists who believe civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria were a worldwide civilization and the Egyptians, Mayans and other ancient civilizations were just left over seeds of these civilizations. That there was a worldwide global civilization and economy like we've just now came up on. Ask yourself what if this advanced civilization which I'm going to assume had very advanced weaponry wiped each other out or almost did if they had nuclear weapons and there was a holocaust it is very well possible they could have bombed each other to smithereens. That and add natural disasters. I know some of you guys watched Aftermath Population: Zero, it only takes a few thousand years for nature to wash away most traces of civilization. "The only new things are those which have been forgotten" is a really crucial quote
here's part 1 of the Legend of Atlantis like I said you guys can look the rest of the 25 parts on youtube

Originally Posted by Wr

I understand what you are saying and it is consistent with my theory. All these cities we marvel over are left over monuments and tributes to the older original culture and cities. From their writings, they will tell you that they have witnessed the full cycles of the sun. There writings really leave the realm of prophecy and turn more into instructions to understand your life within a cycle and to let you know of the changes coming because they have happened before and happen the same way each time around. We could have taken the conversation further if it hadn't been stalemated by a discrepancyof a space ship that could pass as a hand depending on whichever egyptologist is looking at it. I really don't want to further that aspect of the discussion because it has nothing to do with building this topic. Everything to do with destroying it.

Originally Posted by Wr

I understand what you are saying and it is consistent with my theory. All these cities we marvel over are left over monuments and tributes to the older original culture and cities. From their writings, they will tell you that they have witnessed the full cycles of the sun. There writings really leave the realm of prophecy and turn more into instructions to understand your life within a cycle and to let you know of the changes coming because they have happened before and happen the same way each time around. We could have taken the conversation further if it hadn't been stalemated by a discrepancyof a space ship that could pass as a hand depending on whichever egyptologist is looking at it. I really don't want to further that aspect of the discussion because it has nothing to do with building this topic. Everything to do with destroying it.

Originally Posted by Wr

There are starting to be people/scientists who believe civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria were a worldwide civilization and the Egyptians, Mayans and other ancient civilizations were just left over seeds of these civilizations. Source? Which scientists?
 That there was a worldwide global civilization and economy like we've just now came up on. Ask yourself what if this advanced civilization which I'm going to assume had very advanced weaponry wiped each other out or almost did if they had nuclear weapons and there was a holocaust it is very well possible they could have bombed each other to smithereens. Could be possible, but is very unlikely. Too much speculation behind this idea and not enough supporting fact. Unless you can link me to scientists/experts who are backing this claim.
That and add natural disasters. I know some of you guys watched Aftermath Population: Zero, it only takes a few thousand years for nature to wash away most traces of civilization. "The only new things are those which have been forgotten" )Or that which has not been discovered before)

"In cooperation with the author, producer Gerd Elion von Attiqua(Germany) has worked out a masterpiece about the secret history of the Atlantic Freemasons and Illuminati in this video series. The series was shot in five different countries (Australia, Austria, Tasmania, Germany, USA) and it was produced by means of private financial sponsoring of about 500.000 US Dollars for both video tape and TV. Copyright is registered with international ISBN at Sternenverlagsprogramm in Germany.
In 1996 it was produced in both German and English. The master tapes were deposited in various countries for safety reasons. The series was facing tremendous opposition from secret political networks and both the producer and the author were threatened.

The cut-version was produced by means of an AVID-Computer system and is available in three countries as single tapes for private customers. Wholesalers in Europe can be supplied with video tapes in PAL or NTSC free of charge via air freight by one of the biggest video copy factories. Video hard covers or paper covers are printed in standard

In Europe the video set is known as best-seller among insiders. It refers to the movie “23“ which is known all over the world. The film is a documentation in which legend and reality of concealed powers, secret world governments, power networks, the influence of aliens, secret education instructions, prophecies and myths are combined and presented in an exciting way. The video consists of original filming, computer animation, interviews with insiders etc.

Facts and fiction are combined...

http://www.legend-of-atlantis.com/copyrght.htm

I don't think this video is meant to be factually accurate.^

Originally Posted by Wr

There are starting to be people/scientists who believe civilizations like Atlantis and Lemuria were a worldwide civilization and the Egyptians, Mayans and other ancient civilizations were just left over seeds of these civilizations. Source? Which scientists?
 That there was a worldwide global civilization and economy like we've just now came up on. Ask yourself what if this advanced civilization which I'm going to assume had very advanced weaponry wiped each other out or almost did if they had nuclear weapons and there was a holocaust it is very well possible they could have bombed each other to smithereens. Could be possible, but is very unlikely. Too much speculation behind this idea and not enough supporting fact. Unless you can link me to scientists/experts who are backing this claim.
That and add natural disasters. I know some of you guys watched Aftermath Population: Zero, it only takes a few thousand years for nature to wash away most traces of civilization. "The only new things are those which have been forgotten" )Or that which has not been discovered before)

"In cooperation with the author, producer Gerd Elion von Attiqua(Germany) has worked out a masterpiece about the secret history of the Atlantic Freemasons and Illuminati in this video series. The series was shot in five different countries (Australia, Austria, Tasmania, Germany, USA) and it was produced by means of private financial sponsoring of about 500.000 US Dollars for both video tape and TV. Copyright is registered with international ISBN at Sternenverlagsprogramm in Germany.
In 1996 it was produced in both German and English. The master tapes were deposited in various countries for safety reasons. The series was facing tremendous opposition from secret political networks and both the producer and the author were threatened.

The cut-version was produced by means of an AVID-Computer system and is available in three countries as single tapes for private customers. Wholesalers in Europe can be supplied with video tapes in PAL or NTSC free of charge via air freight by one of the biggest video copy factories. Video hard covers or paper covers are printed in standard

In Europe the video set is known as best-seller among insiders. It refers to the movie “23“ which is known all over the world. The film is a documentation in which legend and reality of concealed powers, secret world governments, power networks, the influence of aliens, secret education instructions, prophecies and myths are combined and presented in an exciting way. The video consists of original filming, computer animation, interviews with insiders etc.

Facts and fiction are combined...

http://www.legend-of-atlantis.com/copyrght.htm

I don't think this video is meant to be factually accurate.^

^It's the exact same story as the bible. But I guess it's not meant to be factually accurate

^It's the exact same story as the bible. But I guess it's not meant to be factually accurate

I actually bothered to read that back and forth and CreateDestroy destroyed Wr
laugh.gif

How can you be a christian that is not religious and doesn't believe in faith all while claiming the title of a "true christian" on top of saying you have your own definition of it?

laugh.gif

How can you be a christian that is not religious and doesn't believe in faith all while claiming the title of a "true christian" on top of saying you have your own definition of it?

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

There is a difference you know. To be a christian has nothing to do with affiliation with the church. It is the title for an internal spiritual re birthing process while in the physical flesh. It has nothing to do with going to a building with a cross on the outside of it and someone on the inside reading 5 lines per weekend out of a translated ambiguous bible

laugh.gif

There is a difference you know. To be a christian has nothing to do with affiliation with the church. It is the title for an internal spiritual re birthing process while in the physical flesh. It has nothing to do with going to a building with a cross on the outside of it and someone on the inside reading 5 lines per weekend out of a translated ambiguous bible

Originally Posted by Wr

laugh.gif

You said you don't have a "belief system" or "faith"....
So you have factual knowledge of GOD..?.

Back
Top Bottom