Stuffy Room

it always seems like my room is the stuffiest room in my house no matter what i do. the a/c is on, it's too hot out to open the window and it's notlike my room is messy its actually pretty clean. Also my fan is on. is there any way to get better ventilation or just make youre room less stuffy in general?

I got the same problem.
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by gberdin

i cant open a door. i'm tryin to poke but it's too hot so i'm not

so wait, in the middle of trying to poke, you go on NT and post a new topic on how to make your room less stuffy?
ive seen it all

Originally Posted by nick0lis

so wait, in the middle of trying to poke, you go on NT and post a new topic on how to make your room less stuffy?
ive seen it all

nah she's supposed to come over soon. so i'm trying to make my room comfortable instead of a sauna

ive seen it all

nah she's supposed to come over soon. so i'm trying to make my room comfortable instead of a sauna
its better if its hot cuz den u can get her to strip easier/faster. btw, pics of chick you tryna poke
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NJstress03

ive seen it all

its better if its hot cuz den u can get her to strip easier/faster. btw, pics of chick you tryna poke
devil.gif

it's my girl and there was already a thread about her. so the lucky few got to see

ive seen it all

ah, i feel you. do the window fan thing dude, looks tacky, but it works.
2di3ijc.jpg

Originally Posted by NJstress03

ive seen it all

devil.gif

it's my girl and there was already a thread about her. so the lucky few got to see

Reverse your ceiling fan direction, so that it blows air up towards your ceiling rather than downward. It'll circulate the cooler air, lower to the ground.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

Reverse your ceiling fan direction, so that it blows air up towards your ceiling rather than downward. It'll circulate the cooler air, lower to the ground.

how do you reverse it. i dont think you can with mine

Back
Top Bottom