Stunnin Style shoe boutique College Park MD..Now repairing and customizing shoes starting at $30!!!

I have two pairs of shoes that arent ds or nds but ill give you a deal on them, pm me if you are interested

Say what?
roll.gif

^^ man what you laughing at?

But nah good luck with your business...def gonna check it out when it opens...good to see us hispanic folks on the come up
pimp.gif

thanks guys. i know the first couple months going to be kinda wack. but really hope it picks up quick.

Good luck man! Make sure I'll stop by and check it out. See what kind of SB's or so I can find lying in the closet. The demand for shoes is near an all time high in the younger generation which means you better start stocking up quick or else you'll find yourself dealing with shortages up the A. I'm sure the DMV has your back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rightguard

if kickkspott can make it you can make it
Did they make it? I was in White Flint a couple of weeks ago and the shop was all closed up.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

Did they make it? I was in White Flint a couple of weeks ago and the shop was all closed up.

They moved shop to Wisconsin Ave...White Flint is about to close.

Originally Posted by Scott Scotch

last time i heard my friend told me they moved to Georgetown, I am assuming they are making i because I know the rent is higher in gtown than in white flint mall

sup fellas. store should be opening Sunday. best times to be there would be 3pm and after..because thats when im going to be there on weekdays. Weekends should
be there all day til 8pm. bring some shoes to consign btw
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hugo

ment to say right pass the Days inn, on the right. is a very small spot. but rent is good. Fox's pizza den is across from us as well.

as of now we are not hiring people due to the whole process we need to do to hire people..but once things pick up, we will.

not all shoes will be consignments..but i promise you this...prices wont be as stupid as kickkspott..this aint no flight club..but most things wont be for retail
unless is something that you can find in store still..

place should be open mid April i hope..

btw i miss those grinches

Kickkspott prices lowball Flightclub. That's why I don't consign with them much anymore. you gotta make a choice.. u either want to make $$$ or just be another hang out spots who just looks at FCNY prices and go WOW I can't believe those people actually buy Red Foams at $450 a pair.. it's a business... higher prices means better profits...
wink.gif

grand opening today. come by from 12-6. dj and bevragess. bring some kicks as well to put on consignment lol

cool spot...just checked it out...taking some shoes for consignment someday this week

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

what is consignment?

You basically bring a shoe to the store and you pretty much let the store sell the shoe for you. When the shoe is sold the store and the seller make a profit. Depending on the stores policy on how they will break the amount, thats how much the store and seller get. 
edit

I told you in another thread that I was going to stop by haha. I have to find time to do so, but whats the address to the place? Ill det. hit it up when I'm not so busy.

Back
Top Bottom