Stunning HQ pictures from Afghanistan

nice pics,wonder how the photographer was able to take pics with those Afghans at their hideout

3a636d1a135902db6b88a935324ca354b5c40ed7_r.jpg

Salute to all men and women who are fighting for peace in Afghanistan.

RIP to those who have lost there lives in war.

Salute to all men and women who are fighting for peace in Afghanistan.

RIP to those who have lost there lives in war.

Da @!%% is the U.S. and NATO still doing there? This 'war' is unwinnable. You think Afghans are gonna let foreigners just occupy their land after they spent decades upon decades fighting for their own autonomy? Afghans are brought up with a warrior mentality that does not allow them to quit. They will continue to fight until the U.S. finally realize this war is too costly (in terms of money and human lives) and they will cease military operations.

Da @!%% is the U.S. and NATO still doing there? This 'war' is unwinnable. You think Afghans are gonna let foreigners just occupy their land after they spent decades upon decades fighting for their own autonomy? Afghans are brought up with a warrior mentality that does not allow them to quit. They will continue to fight until the U.S. finally realize this war is too costly (in terms of money and human lives) and they will cease military operations.

Oorah!

I served for six years. I stand tall, chest out, and chin up for all of my Marines and other brothers out there in the armed forces. Come home safe.

Oorah!

I served for six years. I stand tall, chest out, and chin up for all of my Marines and other brothers out there in the armed forces. Come home safe.

These pics are sad
frown.gif

i deployed with the 82nd when i was in Afghanistan, i bet some of the same of them are back out there on their 3rd tour by now...
SOOOO much ignorance and hate in here, trypical nters who think they know what life is....
Thanx to everyone who is serving, its rough out there. God bless

These pics are sad
frown.gif

i deployed with the 82nd when i was in Afghanistan, i bet some of the same of them are back out there on their 3rd tour by now...
SOOOO much ignorance and hate in here, trypical nters who think they know what life is....
Thanx to everyone who is serving, its rough out there. God bless

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

indifferent.gif
 seriously??!?! S T F U man.
whoever this guy was, he was more man than you.

he gave his life to protect YOUR freedom.

show some damn respect. 

HUH???

gaza-dead-girl.jpg

1044774_f496.jpg

dead-children-iraq.jpg

iraqi-war-children.jpg

100306iraq.jpg

iraq3mk_3868.jpg

bloodied_child_3.jpg

pic.php

050723_IraqiCivilians_vl_widec.jpg

child_injured_us_illegal_invasion_iraq.jpe

These children are victims, he was not. He made his choice to fight the war and risk his life. These kids did not.

What are we fighting for again? Our freedom? Yo, since 9/11 we've had more freedoms stripped away from us than given.
Show respect my nuts. Police officers risk and give up their lives too. But how come no one says anything when their called pigs or someone says **ck the police?

Originally Posted by sneakerhead24

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Yoda

Got me all teared up man. Poor baby.

Goodnight NT.

Yea but her daddy prob killed 20+ innocent kids over there himself

indifferent.gif
 seriously??!?! S T F U man.
whoever this guy was, he was more man than you.

he gave his life to protect YOUR freedom.

show some damn respect. 

HUH???

gaza-dead-girl.jpg

1044774_f496.jpg

dead-children-iraq.jpg

iraqi-war-children.jpg

100306iraq.jpg

iraq3mk_3868.jpg

bloodied_child_3.jpg

pic.php

050723_IraqiCivilians_vl_widec.jpg

child_injured_us_illegal_invasion_iraq.jpe

These children are victims, he was not. He made his choice to fight the war and risk his life. These kids did not.

What are we fighting for again? Our freedom? Yo, since 9/11 we've had more freedoms stripped away from us than given.
Show respect my nuts. Police officers risk and give up their lives too. But how come no one says anything when their called pigs or someone says **ck the police?

Back
Top Bottom