Stupid Sean Kingston question

Alright, here's the deal. This is gonna be dumb, but it's been bothering me for a while. At the beginning of most, if not all of his songs, he sayssomething along the lines of "J.R.!". A few of my friends are convinced he says "Jay Yong" or something. What does he actually say?

"Jay Yong"
laugh.gif

He says J.R., he's shouting out his producer

i love how when he was just a hit on myspace, his song was that push it remix and he talked about squeezin 9's and bangin. now he wears a crayola box andmakes rated g songs like j.r. scratched his old image and made him up all new. super lame

i love how when he was just a hit on myspace, his song was that push it remix and he talked about squeezin 9's and bangin. now he wears a crayola box and makes rated g songs like j.r. scratched his old image and made him up all new. super lame
Exactly. His original image had him looking like some type of rudeboy shotta. Now, he's guest starring on The Hills.

Originally Posted by Dynasty Raider

LMAO @ Jay Yong. Are your friends Asian by any chance?

LOL I'm Asian by chance. They are not. And neither is Sean Kingston, so Jay Yong wouldn't make any sense.

And yes. We have gatherings to listen to Sean Kingston, because that's the cool thing to do in Canada
indifferent.gif
. It happened to come on the radio while we were on our way to a party

Back
Top Bottom