Stupidest/Craziest thing you did today Vol. You have an extra stoge FTL?

Just like the title says fellow Nt'ers. I asked this bangin chick for a cigarette and she gave me the rest of hers
sick.gif
Her looks were
pimp.gif
though

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

Just like the title says fellow Nt'ers. I asked this bangin chick for a cigarette and she gave me the rest of hers
sick.gif
Her looks were
pimp.gif
though

huh?

Just realized i cant sign up for classes cause i owe a g and have to pay it by 4

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by dgk3188

uhm. thats stupid/crazy?
if im understanding it correctly.. she gave you the cigarette she was smoking ? in that case..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Cancer or herpes. It's all bad anyway, right? at least we know she knows how to share.

uhm. thats stupid/crazy?
if im understanding it correctly.. she gave you the cigarette she was smoking ? in that case..
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was so baffled by hers looks that after I finished smoking it I realized that it wasn't the smartest thing to do

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

uhm. thats stupid/crazy?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I was so baffled by hers looks that after I finished smoking it I realized that it wasn't the smartest thing to do
sick.gif
sick.gif
better check with your doctor for a test.

hey, at least you can say you put your lips where she did. lol doesn't sound too good, but if she is fly who cares
pimp.gif

EDIT: LMAOOOOOOO edited 7 times ????
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I was bored during lunch so I randomly texted one of my good friends (who I have been feeling for a while now), "Real talk, I'm just trying tobeat." She knows its a joke but now I feel like I was mad desperate for attention with that text.
smh.gif

This Girl I Know Jus Txtd Me And Asked Wat Im Doing For My Bday And I Replied "(In All Seriousness) You!"
laugh.gif

Dont Normally Go Smack At Em But Might Have To Start Cuz Her Reply "(In All Seriousness) Im Wit It!"
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

when I went to the gym the dude said have a good work out and I said you too

Did this at a restaurant the other day, "enjoy your meal"-- "you too"
indifferent.gif
... Not me, but when I walked into my dorm today, my roommate said that myxbox had the red ring of death. I was
mad.gif
, but I guess he just set it upwrong or something cause when I set it up it was fine. Smh.

Read through that sham of a "Thread of The Year". I hate myself for it.

the stupidest thing today that happened to me is being deaf in one ear...ear infection FTL

Back
Top Bottom