Stussy Sample Sales

they actually had new era caps at the most recent one, but scattered sizes and colors, they were be the register and were like 20 a piece i think
TEAM PURPLE CITY

ok stussy only goes up to xl? because ive seen some stussy shirts that go up to 2xl but i think they where ltd .and if they those carry 2x do the sample sales have any?

Good luck w/ the 2x joints... Not sure if he still does, but a friend of mine usually snags up all the nice designs in a 2x.. There's some, but not much. Shmedium to large folks is what the Stussy Sales are catered to.
Marty x Doc x Biff

one of my friends spent almost a hundo on just shirts last time and he is XXL. so i think there are enough to go around.
NEED LIST: Undefeated Dunk, Pinstripe Blazer, De La Soul Hi Dunk, GM Vandal (size 9.5 or 10)
For Sale: Blue Patent Avenger Dunk sz10, Reebok Answer V sz10 blk/blk, Jordan XIV blk/red sz8
TEAM SD MEMBER #31

thanks to mike23theking and yeahitsrust for the replies :wink:
wink.gif

all the shirts are the same price right?

when i went to the one in diamond bar i did not see one XXL tee some of the XLs were pretty tight on me too

Its very rare to find 2X. I don't even think they ever carried sz 2x from the past coupleo f years I've been going there.

Prices of the shirts should still be $8.50 or so no matter what the size.

As far as the XXL goes, I guess it's just pick and choose when the sales get nice amounts of sizes. My experience has been like the few that also mentioned the scarce XXL amounts... but RUST mentioned there being enough to go around. I guess it's trial and error.

Good luck.
Marty x Doc x Biff

just got a email...

they had to move their locations for Saturday, April 14th sale from Beckman High to 1851 Langley Ave, Irvine.

They will be handing out fliers at Beckman throughout the day, they do have new era hats and will be bringing some xxl tees.

edit: NO HOOK UPS, sorry.
NT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

^^^Yo...Just spoke to Annette and SHE WILL NOT BE HOOKING EVERYONE UP AT THE SALE. Please forget the post by MoNeyLiCiouS. It was a misunderstanding, so NO ONE IS GETTING HOOKED UP AT THE SALE IF YOU ASK FOR ANN OR ANNETTE. Thanks.
Check out what I got for you!

Quote:
Good luck w/ the 2x joints... Not sure if he still does, but a friend of mine usually snags up all the nice designs in a 2x.. There's some, but not much. Shmedium to large folks is what the Stussy Sales are catered to.
:smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
^^^ Not True.
|I
tired.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
--<and its STILL Jays4Life up in this>--​

Quote:
they had to move their locations for Saturday, April 14th sale from Beckman High to 1851 Langley Ave, Irvine.

so its at this location now? how come i didnt recieve an email?

well, got there at 10:10am this mourning and there were already some ppl there, copped about 10 tees and a wallet, tees were 9 bucks and even though "ANN" said the world tour tees are 15$, the lady next to her didnt give a shhh and just charged me 9 bucks each, copped a world tour wallet also.

they had some nice new eras, HOWEVER, f-ing they charge 30 bucks for em, so i passed, some dude found a undefeated x stussy tee in there some how but ANN spotted it and conficated it, she was asking 50$ bucks for that tee. what a joke, i use to work at a clothing comapny that hosted sample sales, and they were letting all short sleeves go for 3 bucks, this included silk dress shirts ( this was karl kani back when it was popular ) and jeans were just 6 bucks each. stussy's clothing quality is sub-par compared to some of the companies that use better quality tees such as RVCA and OBEY,

all in all, this was my first experience and i agree its more like a sale than a SAMPLE sale.

by the way they had just as much paul frank @#%$, if i was still with my girl i would have gone broke buying that @#%$ for her, but if that was the case id get laid right now instead of typing on NT....

just got back from the sale, was not all that...

Some cats picked up some love/hate tees.

Seen a couple UNDFTDs and Court Force Tees...

Picked up a couple tees, and a belt.
<

[email protected]....aim: osyrhiz

^^ yeah if anyone went to it and picked up flyers could they post the upcoming sale dates. i heard theres one in chino hills this saturday, but if anyone can confirm anything coming up that would be awesome.

word..the sales are a good place to get the sample clothing, last year i found a lot of varcity hoodies so i bought them. i hate going because of the long lines, id rather just go to the warehouse, i usually see the chick who does the sample sales there.

i got the info on the sale tomorrow here it is Ayala High School tomorrow from 10-2 the address is 14255 Peyton Chino Hills

^that's it, i also got an email confirming Sunday, April 22 is. Ayala High Chino HillsNT REFS:Jfreak23 ,ahliang119,sneakapimpz, eye of hazel,a bathing chuck, moonrokk,pcp123,iwearairjordan ,jua17oi3,OBE4sick,dabirdman310,j23t.use tvvism,y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723,XI SHINE XI,heyitsdexter, s0lexstatus,Solefanatic23,bmats23,aznjackie724,SunDOOBIE, etc Mon3yliciousx8[email protected]

Mira Mesa HS is having a sample Stussy sale on the 28th I believe
TEAM BIOLOGY
From Steve Irwin to Jeff Corwin to Omba Mokomba, we know what's up
official rosterrawsheed, nawth21, bluexsneakerhead

any info on the mira mesa one????
"I was a fiend, before I became a teen I melted microphones instead of cones of ice cream"
-Rakim

SouthEast Daygo - National City - Los Angeles - Philippines - The Pacific Rim

Back
Top Bottom