Stussy Sample Sales

i was at mira mesa. there was a lot of colorful kids there. didn't look through the gear. basicially there cuz the wifey picked up some vans. and they didn't have the dilla shirt.
TEAM SD MEMBER#23​
AIM: mikekLckz​
I'M FROM SAN DIEGO, IF THAT MATTERS

so this is my first time going do people really line up before?and what time should i go?im a 2xl so does this meen stock is more limeted compered to other sizes

^there is always an entire table of 2xl short sleeve and a another pile of 2xl long sleeves...youll be fine

as for lining up, i dont think its necessary, they have a lot of stuff and people dont take the sales as serious as you would imagine...plus theres been like 4 in the past 6 weeks
<!-----<span style="color:red;font-size:small;">I got 99 sneakers and a puma ain't one...</span><!-----<a href="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQgotopageZ1QQsassZhiphopcaliberQQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1"><!-----<span style="color:blue;font-size:medium;">Buy My Shoes!</span><!----- </a><!-----<br>email: [email protected] AIM: trixcoloredkix<br>RIP I Love 1982 aka siriny aka Allon

Quote:
does anybody think theres going to be one of these in a couple of months around the la/oc area before sept?

they usually do one in the hunnington beach area thats fairly close to the OC but i say your best bet is to go to the one tomorrow in cypress

Just cameback from the Stussy sale at Cypress picked up 11shirts 2shorts and some vans for a total of 180.00$ :pimp:
pimp.gif

I can also confirm the next sale June 2nd 10AM - 2PM - Katella High School the address is 2200 Wagner Ave Anaheim

Hey Sneaker pimp what time did u go to the stussy sale?

Cuz i wanna cop some shirts and some jeans and some vans =D

How much are the shirts btw?

and was there alot of people?

was it easy cop or hard cop?

thnx
TEAM Wii​
Member #1.. Mii # 2964 2620 2145 1413​

dood its easy to cop. theres hundreds of shirts of every size. lots of shoes, shorts, everything. wasnt able to make the cypress sale but for sure going to the katella sale to pick up some board shorts

Ghettokrnxxx,I went aroud 10am, the shirts are 9$ ,shorts 22$ ,pants around 30,40$, vans 28$,yes there where alot of people like miu2 said theres many shirts but keep in mind that there alot of repeated styles but i suggest you go around opening time to get dibs on certain styles that are a little more limited in stock ,it was a easy cop for me =) but i suggest you go look at the shoes first because they go fast well at least the vans they had slip on's,old schools,and stussy sk8 hi's
hope i helped

is it the same stuff from sale to sale? or they bring out new stuff for each one? thanks
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!
FS/FT money cat low & hi (10.5)$180 / jordan fire red III (10, 11)
WANTED TIFFS (10.5-11) ANY COND.

Nice, I gave my homie a bill to grab as many Stussy Vans in my size so I can beat them all to death. Those shoes are way to fresh.
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

Anyone know where in artesia this crap is man, I can't find it..........

man that was BS there was nothing there... juss more people looking
FS/FT WTB DS METHAMPHINIAN X DC sz 8 (trades 10.5-11, prefer same shoe) PM ME!!!!!

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
MANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! My homie said he there were no 9.5 in the vans....but of course there were 8's for his small foot >:
mad.gif
Man I hate him!

But I guess, you know what they say about a man with a small foot....

SMALL SOCKS!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

...damn, I should really stop drinking :wow:
embarassed.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

^
Are you guys talking about the old stussy vans hi, because its been there for more than half a year. I guess they just didn't bring them out consistently.
TEAM BRUINS

anything confirmed for this saturday?

anyone want to pick me up a tee. (sz. small) i cant make it >:
mad.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Sleep doesn't exsist in my house

Back
Top Bottom