Stussy x Nike All Court Mid

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

MY size too,

dude I #%$# ing hate you
frown.gif

haha, man, i'm sorry...

i'm actually a 12 in these (my black ones are a 12), cuz they fit a lil' big, but 13 was my only option for the blues...

i'm gonna throw a dr scholls insole on top of the existing one because that's the only way these are comfortable to me (even my size 12's), so that'll help, and i might put a lil' heel grip and/or foam tongue pad in 'em, so i can still lace 'em loose.

if i were you i'd keep an eye on feebay, the first and only blue pair so far hit last week up there, size 9.5, and they went for about $400 shipped.

i think i'm gonna grab the white ones too, cuz i really like the look of these shoes now (they've grown on me since i first saw them)...

haha, man, i'm sorry...

i'm actually a 12 in these (my black ones are a 12), cuz they fit a lil' big, but 13 was my only option for the blues...

i'm gonna throw a dr scholls insole on top of the existing one because that's the only way these are comfortable to me (even my size 12's), so that'll help, and i might put a lil' heel grip and/or foam tongue pad in 'em, so i can still lace 'em loose.

if i were you i'd keep an eye on feebay, the first and only blue pair so far hit last week up there, size 9.5, and they went for about $400 shipped.

i think i'm gonna grab the white ones too, cuz i really like the look of these shoes now (they've grown on me since i first saw them)...

Back
Top Bottom