Styles P. & Jim Jones Plan Album Together D- block - Dipset Collabo

Umm....I don't know why Styles would do this to himself.
He coulda dropped an album with Hood, as wack as that guy is he's still nicer than Jimmy.
Good movie for Jimmy I guess, another rapper to outshine him on every track on an album with his name on it.

Its said to be becuz they are label mates but I dont kno how to feel about it Styles is nice Jimmy is whack to me. Styles just had a subpar album I dont wantJimmy to bring this N_ down to an even lower level. We might lose Styles for good if so. With all the dudes he just collabed with I woulda preferred Styles nAz or Ghost or Beans......even Black Thought

smokin.gif

sounds wack..and technically this isn't even a dip set collaboration...its just jim jones wack
6wrsocx.gif

I would listen to this album
Hate all you want but Jimmy put out two SOLID albums
Ghost has 2 excellent CDs as well

If you throw away their most recent BS I see no reason why this couldn't be good
0n the grind

I haven't seen that name in a long time

hopefully this is not true.

not sure but i think that miss info was the one who said cam was kicked out of dipset.

styles should not waist is time doin this. if it was styles and hell rell i would listen.

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

WTH? I've never even heard Jim Jones and Styles P on the same song. How the hell did this happen. WAYY outta left field.

If style does that , he loses all my respect as an mc. I will even give away his last album i bought.(which is not all that anyway). I hope he doesnt, cuz JimJones and that whole dipset crew suckkkkkkk

WOW like people said, why would Styles do it to himself. On the other hand why would Jimmy do it to himself. They just make it D-Block and Dipset (or watsleft of it). I wouldnt mind a few Styles, Jimmy and Max B tracks but a whole album.
ohwell.gif
Jimmy gonna get murdaaaaaaaed!

So...Styles would rather make an album with Jim Jones than with Beanie Sigel?...how lovely

how is this SO outta the world for ya?

here's the family tree...

B0000039QL.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg
d91144gwqe3.jpg

badboy team from way back.
Childrenofthecorn.jpg

cam was mase's boy.
PUFFDADDY450_491.jpg

a young cam and jimmy were hypemen for mase on the no way out tour...a tour which featured the LOX

I think they just got mad high and was talkin BS @ the car wash that day.
At least I hope so.

Another collab album coming out before I cant feel my face? That's starting to look like detox.

But, terrible idea, jim jones 15 mins of fame is done

Back
Top Bottom