7. Got My Eyes On You (feat. Akon)
8. Green Piece Of Paper
9. Holiday (feat. Max B)
10. Look At Her
11. Da 80's
12. Interlude (feat. Tony Roberts)
13. Shoot$!$*%@% (feat. Raw Buck)
14. Super Gangster
15. Star Of The State (feat. Ghostface Killah)
16. U Ain't Ready 4 Me (feat. Beanie Sigel)
17. Interlude (feat. Tony Roberts)
18. Gangster Gangster (feat. Sheek Louch & Jadakiss)
19. Cause I'm Black (feat. Black Thought)

SOURCE/LINK

Looks like it'll be good I just wish the joint with him and Sigel was another new joint between the 2 not the same weak nonsense from Sigel's album.Another Akon collabo
pimp.gif
and I can't wait to hear the joints with Ghost & BlackThought.

Yet another album of his gettin underwhelming promotion. I hope this is better than his last album which I think was Time Is Money. This got some nicefeatures on it.

smokin.gif

Why can't he know the date?

Some people actually still buy albums.

ImmaGetMine, December 4th.

Originally Posted by Introduct

Why can't he know the date?

Some people actually still buy albums.

ImmaGetMine, December 4th.

thanks but
embarassed.gif
i aint bought an album since like 01... i promiseill start coppin when i get rich...
laugh.gif

i just wanted to know when i should get to lookin for it...or should i already b looking for it?
nerd.gif

Why are all these rappers that know they won't sell (Free, Beans, Styles) making all these blatant crossover tracks. I haven't even heard SP'salbum but I guarantee he shouldve left about 5 of those tracks in the studio.

^u damn right... beans had some bs on a few of them tracks... but i dont think styles b on that %+*+... his singles usually b some street %+*+...

Why are all these rappers that know they won't sell (Free, Beans, Styles) making all these blatant crossover tracks. I haven't even heard SP's album but I guarantee he shouldve left about 5 of those tracks in the studio.

never realzied this but it's so true. if you know there's really no chance you're going to sell major units, why even bother doing the club/radiosongs?

can't wait to hear the joint with Alchemist though, should be
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom