Submited This List Of Fake Websites To Blast Fakes.com

^^
pimp.gif

why do this? are you out to prove that your knowledge is somehow superior? what did jb ever do for you to inspire you to do their job for them?

fakes, so what?
anyway genuine releases are getting poorer in quality, whilst fizzakes are getting better. well, some are.

i suppose you should be thanked, for compiling a list of places to check out once we get sick of the disrespectful treated we get handed in spades from JB.

Originally Posted by eltouha

my question stands: what is the point?
Quit hating, i think is good for newbies who are just getting into the shoe game. So now they know not to buy sneakers off these fake sites. Good jobman.
pimp.gif

^^ Thanks for the love.

Edit: ive been into shoes for a while, im 14 but i stared collecting since i was about 11 or 12.

Originally Posted by gillden

^^ Thanks for the love.

Edit: ive been into shoes for a while, im 14 but i stared collecting since i was about 11 or 12.
releasiing that info means no hangin out in general without your guard up

now just send it to nike so they can bust them just dont let gentry see this cause he going to get more ideas

oh and talking about fakes, i went to this store called baystyle here in rohnert park, california and i was wondering how can i bust these fake jordan sellersand bring them to justice?

Although we appreciate your initiative to take a stand against fakes and the websites that sell them, we still don't approve the posting of any FAKEwebsites....Yes, even if you're just listing them for people to stay away.

Section 2 - Fraud

1. We at NikeTalk do not tolerate FRAUD, in any way, shape or form.

5. Fakes / "factory variants" arealso considered fraudulent. Discussion of fakes and variants will be frowned upon and may lead to the locking or deletion of a post.

Back
Top Bottom