Subway Appreciation Post

tony plush

Banned
The buffalo chicken footlong with bacon is undefeated. Toasted white bread, honey mustard, lettuce, tomatoes, onions...
Shoutout to Jared. :pimp: :pimp:
What y'all be coppin from Subway?

I used to go when they ran the $5 deal.

Go-to was the Subway Melt with all fixings, salt/pepper/, vinegar/oil.

Flatbread chicken bacon ranch with spinach and salt and pepper. Toasted of course 
pimp.gif

Sometimes a chicken teriyaki with lettuce and green peppers hits the spot

The breakfast subs are good too

Never understood the Subway slander

Last edited:
I could get a turkey and chesse with L@T avacado and bacon for 6 dollars throw in a bag of chips and a arizona... 7.50 a leaf of fronto 1.00 and still have enough to play a couple numbers...

12 dollars for a yoga mat sandwich combo??? Lol

^Just picked up a hero from the bodega off Jamaica Ave :pimp:

Cant do subway anymore. Way too much sodium in one sandwich. I'll take some Boar's head meats over subway any day.

Last edited:
When you go to the bodega and you gotta tell them to chill cuz they're giving you too much on the sammich
pimp.gif
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> When you go to subway and they rationing like it's WW2 and you ask for a little extra bacon and they ask you for a little extra money
eyes.gif

Used to love subway . Ate there pretty much every day for lunch until I noticed the people they started to hire(at least at the location I went to) . In a weird way the sandwiches didn't taste as great. Now any subway I pass has me like :x

Subway employees take their jobs way too serious. I tried to get some cookies the other day and after the dude looked for tongs for 5 minutes I say "dude just grab it with your hands. I don't care." Then he's like no that's not allowed and keeps looking. Just hit him with the -_- and left. You really couldn't figure out how to get a cookie from a box to a bag in less than 5 minutes?

I mess with subway but then bodega sandwiches >>>> ham and cheese with a drink and chips $6 and taste way better

sometimes i get da wraps...but usually footlong chicken bacon mozzerella toasted on italian bread wit sum green peppers, tomatoes, onions, maybe jalapenos and topped off with ranch or chipotle.......:smokin :smokin :smokin, idc

Back
Top Bottom