Subway footlongs $5 all September! HAT HAT HAT HAT

The only way I go to Subway is if I'm traveling, and it's like the only option at a rest stop.  How can you guys go to Subway over a local deli?

Sometimes its just a money thing.

If I was balling I'd eat Firehouse only.

But spending $10 on a combo all the time ain't a good look on the pockets.

Anything I get from there is on flat bread only. Their bread is always hard especially after they toast it

The only way I go to Subway is if I'm traveling, and it's like the only option at a rest stop.  How can you guys go to Subway over a local deli?
Sometimes its just a money thing.

If I was balling I'd eat Firehouse only.

But spending $10 on a combo all the time ain't a good look on the pockets.
I get a $2.50 grilled buffalo chicken sandwich from the food cart on the corner for lunch everyday.

Those local sandwich shops and food carts are on point. I feel bettter when my money goes to supporting the small local businesses too and not the corporate juggernauts.

Damn, the States got it tooo good when it comes to Gluttony. 
mean.gif

Damn just walked to the local subway, and we don't got this deal here :frown: regardless i had a bomb sandwich, provolone has to be like the top cheese

on a sidenote Shout out to Zyzz, haven't ate subways in months when i dug into my sandwich, i felt so nostalgic

not sure which is or isnt $5 but i just heard september is all of them $5. i dont know exclusions :lol:

i just want some sweet onion!!!! :tongue:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

reading is essential didn't see it was only in september ima be a regular if its going on here

What I do when I want the Sweet Onion Teriyaki Sub but don't feel like spending the dough is get the $5 Oven Roasted chicken and put sweet onion sauce on it. Tastes exactly the same and you save 2 bucks

might have to try this

Yeah I doubt it will be for all of them.

You know damb well all the good ones will remain regular price.

No way they make the Philly CheeseSteak $5.

If all and everything is $5 then I'd buy something almost everyday.

Get the Steak and Cheese. It's the same thing and will be $5.

I'm in Chi-town for business and have never had them. I'm going to try a sub there right now. Will post thoughts...

Ennhhhhh....Jimmy Johns is nothing special really. Try the local Chi-Town shops, you can get JJ anywhere my dude.

Can't get it out in Cali, at least not in LA. Gave it a try, I thought on a chain level it was definitely better than Subway and Quiznos to me but not better than Jersey Mikes.

For 6 bucks It was pretty good though.

I'm in Chi-town for business and have never had them. I'm going to try a sub there right now. Will post thoughts...

Ennhhhhh....Jimmy Johns is nothing special really. Try the local Chi-Town shops, you can get JJ anywhere my dude.

Can't get it out in Cali, at least not in LA. Gave it a try, I thought on a chain level it was definitely better than Subway and Quiznos to me but not better than Jersey Mikes.

For 6 bucks It was pretty good though.

Jersey Mikes is bomb. They don't have enough of em out here tho.

Back
Top Bottom