Success Rate w/ women vol: i'm battin' horribly, fambs

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

they want money man....straight up.

kindoftrue

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Self-Confidence. It's a given, but still an anomaly for a lot of us going through a Single's drought.
Ambition. Like others already mentioned, focus on something important (or find something to work towards).

Open-mindedness. NT'ers (or the general population) can be real picky. But you gotta realize, for every dime that has passed you up, have you taken a self-evaluation at what you have to offer?

Once you figure these things out, grind towards your goals, make small (or steady) progress and keep yourself happy. You'll have someone interested before you know it.

Definitely cliche, but it works. If it has hasn't already then the key ingredient, is TIMING (with a bit of LUCK). No matter how good your game is, the one chick that will really hold you down, will come through when these elements are into play. 
timing is definitely under looked. everything could be perfect but if the timing isnt right...no bueno.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Women have way too many options, you gotta get in and dominate or she'll continue to flake.  Also they flake because they already have steady penis from someone else, they aren't just sitting home knitting sweaters

100% Truth.  I keep telling dudes this all the time, women aren't just sitting at homes twiddling their thumbs and what not, they are out here chasing and being chased as well.  You have to let a chick know how and why as a guy they need you in their life without even putting much effort into it, you have to have that sort of inner-confidence and from there women will start to choose you. 
great post, agree 10000%. one of the more trickier things a guy has to do.

"without even putting much effort into it"

so true man so true.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've been going through the same thing..I've even hit dating sites and turned up nothing...Its mad frustrating and a huge blow to my ego 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Trust me OP...you getting back with the old flame is 80% of the reason for not putting forth the effort. I'm speaking from experience

I never thought about this but I do this ALOT pretty much every chick ive ever talked to smashed or not..........

Back
Top Bottom