Suge Knight gets dropped..

Originally Posted by imaniketalker

And after he hit the floor what did you do?

I raaaaaann.

You ran?

Shiiiiiii, wouldn't you?

roll.gif

roll.gif
that _ crazy though

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Markk4250

do they know who did this?

Over/under on how many days the guy has to live?

ummm.

I'd say he has as long as he wants... Suge or his crew don't want it like that.

the Guy who did this is part of the ICEE FRESH family. TMZ has blown up our phones all day to tell us they only will give us $400 for a picture?

%!## we got cats who will give us $$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the entire story. they're ******ed.
You know Suge got goons on this site.
smh.gif

Wylin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

that whole interview is comedy

"Young Raz biotch.."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
... son said i'm in the club right 10 times ...

and before he started ... son said "bust it." ...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

do _'s really TALK LIKE THIS ?!?

LOL...

"I had a pipe, a left and a right.....yeaaaaaah"

"hold on *@%+!"

"can you take me back to the events of saturday night? No....but I can tell you about it"

LOL. Crazy

Do you fear for your life?

Not really

lol he's just a real dude, he probably got goones too,

Hmmmmm. I have a few questions .... When and how will Suge retaliate ? Why does Ben try to come off so hard ? Did Ben really say "Suge and his crewdon't want it with the Beverly Hills Bike Club" ??? This is some entertaing stuff right here . This is like a mission from GTA IV. I bet Suge takesiced out turds bigger the Ben himself . However, I bet Ben isn't even on Suge's radar . Ben's e-fame gangster vs. Suge. Who do you take ???

If Ben Baller gets clapped by Suge, I'm not comin on NT for a month. There will be alot of dudes coming out the closet expressing there man crushes on BenBaller.

that interview is up there with bizzy bone's on damage control in houston and pimp c's before his death - that boy sayd im in the club right? i ran. ijust knocked out suge knight

Originally Posted by jtc85

that interview is up there with bizzy bone's on damage control in houston and pimp c's before his death - that boy sayd im in the club right? i ran. i just knocked out suge knight

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

are you stupid?

dude said "i'm in the club right" like ten times and mentioned the usher song.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that interview. pure comedy.

devil.gif
devil.gif
@ the girl's voice... sexy.

Suge = Blood

Ben has Crip love, and the dude that claims to have knocked out Suge is wearing blue in every picture

Originally Posted by 916kings

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
And as i heard on the radio this morning: Snoop and Dre are already arguing who gets to use the above pics as their next album cover
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom