Suggest me a car NT. VOL 18,000$

05-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan. Got mine last year with 45kmiles for $16200. I love the car. Looks good, has power and rides really nice.

2n9yo93.jpg

2009 $18 obo...private seller so you can haggle better....and 71K miles....Maximas have great engines....do it!
pimp.gif

http://www.cars.com/go/se...=national&listType=3

just curious, why do you prefer rear wheel drive?
up here where it snows that #*%$ is a deal killer.
i found a nice bmw awhile back but it was RWD
instadepression

Originally Posted by ricky409

Quick question...how much can you ask for when you have cash money on deck/

Straight cash, homey...

Example : 18k can get you an XX,XXX priced car...
18k for everything and it has to come from a dealer. Thanks for the suggestions but dealers only. Not my money or I would haggle so old lady. 

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

just curious, why do you prefer rear wheel drive?
up here where it snows that #*%$ is a deal killer.
i found a nice bmw awhile back but it was RWD
instadepression
I like how they drive. 

Truthfully I prefer to get a non front wheel drive car

Thecoldest343 wrote:
Chrystler crossfire...do your research and see why.

Sorry I think that thing is horrendous looking 

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Used Honda Accord. My current 2000 Accord has over 200,000 miles and is still going strong.
Until your transmission doesn't shift and your new cv joints come apart driving off a freaking drive way

Check out the hyundai's they have really improved since back in the day. Veloster is a good economy car . new civics you can get for around that price is pretty good as well. way gas prices are i'd go with something regular gas with 30+ city . one thing i hate doing is paying almost 5 dollars for premium on my car that barely gets 20 city lol

don't buy chevy, they are overpriced and they took my tax dollars to stay in business! if your going american get a ford or dodge

Your new cv joints coming apart while driving. Sounds like an installer error or possibly defective part. Wouldn't blame that on the vehicle

Back
Top Bottom