SUITS APPRECIATION VOL USA

+1 to the thread and it's premise. my wife got me into the show when she started on season 2, and i'm almost caught up. pretty crazy all the different relationships among the main characters have with each other (professional/sexual/etc.)! definitely a good show!

When being real goes wrong.
Donna goofed up. And I knew Louis was gonna mess **** up. Ol boy too emotional to handle heavy liquor.

Yup, Donna with a crucial blunder, I can't stand Mike anymore either, always messing up, but that is what the show is pretty much based off.

i actually thought it was a pretty weak episode

claire >> rachel

mike won in real life

wonder if we'll see her or her boss again in the future where they're against each other in court
I like Troian Bellisario and I like seeing new faces on the show, but nah. She's not seeing Rachel.

I legit felt his anger though the TV, he is not playing around. He would sell Mike up the river for Donna

Best episode of the season for me. That had it all. I really hope the season finale isn't about the Mike isn't a real lawyer angle.

Not gonna lie. When Harvey sat down with Evan for the last time, it reminded me of when Don Draper fingerblasted Bobbie Barrett and said do as I say. Except Harvey did it with his words, not so much physically lol.

Great episode!

Harvey reverted back to savage Harvey! Can't believe he told Donna he loves her! Jessica's ex is a lame for taking her ball and going home because he got his feelings hurt. From the jump I felt like dude had something up his sleeve.

These characters are so morally bankrupt and morally corrupted at this point :lol: :smh: :smh:

I mean damn, you let a company that had defected trains that basically recklessly murdered so many ppl be leveraged to save one chick? :lol: Yes it's Donna and I love her character too but real life? C'mon son. Took me aback for a sec. Forced the next chick to obstruct justice in the process.

I could see next season, the feds coming after Harvey for that blackmail now.

Nice to see Chi McBride show up in this ep though :pimp:

Louis back to being a joke in favor of Harvey.

I really wonder what the finale will be like now.

Also messed up how Jessica got dumped but I knew it was gonna happen from the jump. Son might return to go after the firm. He dumb though. I'd let Jessica lie to me all the time if she let me swerve inside that :evil:

Episode was crazy. Can't believe the season finale is next week already :smh:

Sidenote: Evan is so damn bad :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
At some point, an opposing attorney will recognize and manipulate Harvey's affinity for Donna. She's his Achilles' heel or Kryptonite, Specter would do well to not make that public knowledge.

All you need is one well placed spy and it'd all come crumbling down on Harvey.

With the enemies he's made he's lucky they haven't come together to form some Legion of Doom/Sinister 6 and they attack from multiple sides and he isn't aware until it's too late.

Great episode, can't wait to see how this season ends, it flew by, I think next season is the last one?

I'm sure everyone agrees that the show is near its end. Writers are just grasping at straws now.

I hate how they're trying to make Harvey take the L all the time.

I'm sure everyone agrees that the show is near its end. Writers are just grasping at straws now.

I hate how they're trying to make Harvey take the L all the time.
I honestly expected them to start that promo off with "The Final season of Suits". Seemed like its all coming to a head with what Mike just did (dont want to spoil). This has to be the second to last one.

Back
Top Bottom