Suits- USA Network Thursdays

photo1.jpg

tune-in.png

Just watched the pilot episode.

not usually the type to follow these "legal" themed shows, but this one seems to have a little something thats worth following.

who else is about to get hooked on

photo1.jpg

tune-in.png

Just watched the pilot episode.

not usually the type to follow these "legal" themed shows, but this one seems to have a little something thats worth following.

who else is about to get hooked on

I NEVER watch stuff like this but I noticed my roommate watching it and it does seem interesting.

I NEVER watch stuff like this but I noticed my roommate watching it and it does seem interesting.

It's deeper than being legal themed.

I think I  speak for  a lot of junior professionals in finance/law/audit/consulting....

The show really captures what it feels like to be at the bottom of the totem pole. All of these high paced professional services type careers are the same

I think I  speak for  a lot of junior professionals in finance/law/audit/consulting....

The show really captures what it feels like to be at the bottom of the totem pole. All of these high paced professional services type careers are the same

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yes, very trueI sit there wondering whether its really like that as depicted in the showWhich makes it that much more fascinating

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Yes, very trueI sit there wondering whether its really like that as depicted in the showWhich makes it that much more fascinating

USA stuff...I used to love Dead Zone, Monk and the 4400, but couldn't really get into any of the new stuff...I mean Psych was good for a while and Burn Notice was heat for a minute (B. Campbell is that dude).

I wanted to check for that Barely Legal show, cuz Shahi is so damn
devil.gif
, but even that...
grin.gif

So this is just another one of those?

USA stuff...I used to love Dead Zone, Monk and the 4400, but couldn't really get into any of the new stuff...I mean Psych was good for a while and Burn Notice was heat for a minute (B. Campbell is that dude).

I wanted to check for that Barely Legal show, cuz Shahi is so damn
devil.gif
, but even that...
grin.gif

So this is just another one of those?

Caught it by accident, but it wasn't captivating.  Reminds me of toned-down version of Damages.

Caught it by accident, but it wasn't captivating.  Reminds me of toned-down version of Damages.

Looks like it's following the formula of other USA shows.  The commercials haven't drawn my interest.  
The network is putting out way too many shows now.

Burn Notice is still my favorite, I'm starting to like White Collar a lot now.  Haven't kept up with Royal Pains.  That spy show is pretty good.

Looks like it's following the formula of other USA shows.  The commercials haven't drawn my interest.  
The network is putting out way too many shows now.

Burn Notice is still my favorite, I'm starting to like White Collar a lot now.  Haven't kept up with Royal Pains.  That spy show is pretty good.

Just watched the pilot and I thought it was interesting, will keep up with to see how it turns out

Back
Top Bottom