Suits- USA Network Thursdays

Just watched the pilot and I thought it was interesting, will keep up with to see how it turns out

Watched the Pilot when it premiered and I was impressed. Good show in my opinion. Looking forward to the second episode tonight.

Anyone watch "Necessary Roughness" last night?

Watched the Pilot when it premiered and I was impressed. Good show in my opinion. Looking forward to the second episode tonight.

Anyone watch "Necessary Roughness" last night?

My $#!%
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
That's what I like about the main character that ThrowedInDaGame alluded to. Kid is a genius and you would think he wouldn't be getting screwed over by certain characters but the writers do a good job of showing that he needs the experience and to become skillful despite his talent. I also like how Harvey be having those house like revelations to solve a case.

Sometimes I'm thinking the kid should be getting over most of these ppl on some conman master manipulator steez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

It's deeper than being legal themed.

I think I  speak for  a lot of junior professionals in finance/law/audit/consulting....

The show really captures what it feels like to be at the bottom of the totem pole. All of these high paced professional services type careers are the same

What are you smoking? 
There are virtually no (I would say zero but I can't know for certan) Mike Ross's in any of these professions. 

You're 100 times more likely to get a Louis Litt than a Harvey Specter. 

You might have a few Rachel Zane's here and there in terms of looks but that's neither here nor there. 

I like the show but it's just entertainment. 

pimp.gif
That's what I like about the main character that ThrowedInDaGame alluded to. Kid is a genius and you would think he wouldn't be getting screwed over by certain characters but the writers do a good job of showing that he needs the experience and to become skillful despite his talent. I also like how Harvey be having those house like revelations to solve a case.

Sometimes I'm thinking the kid should be getting over most of these ppl on some conman master manipulator steez
laugh.gif

I think I  speak for  a lot of junior professionals in finance/law/audit/consulting....

The show really captures what it feels like to be at the bottom of the totem pole. All of these high paced professional services type careers are the same

What are you smoking? 
There are virtually no (I would say zero but I can't know for certan) Mike Ross's in any of these professions. 

You're 100 times more likely to get a Louis Litt than a Harvey Specter. 

You might have a few Rachel Zane's here and there in terms of looks but that's neither here nor there. 

I like the show but it's just entertainment. 

That's actually a compliment. You meant the top of the totem pole.

Missed the pilot but like most TV, the premise is just too out there for me.

That's actually a compliment. You meant the top of the totem pole.

Missed the pilot but like most TV, the premise is just too out there for me.

I'm watching the pilot...I wish yall woulda told me between the main dude, his friends and the firm this show was 1 part Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, 1 part Good Will hunting and 1 part The Good Wife, with some Swimming With Sharks mixed in.

Yea...that woulda talked me into it.
grin.gif
And that paralegal.
devil.gif

They just need to speed the show up a little...

I'm watching the pilot...I wish yall woulda told me between the main dude, his friends and the firm this show was 1 part Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, 1 part Good Will hunting and 1 part The Good Wife, with some Swimming With Sharks mixed in.

Yea...that woulda talked me into it.
grin.gif
And that paralegal.
devil.gif

They just need to speed the show up a little...

the paralegal played a somewhat bigger role in last night's episode

think the show is carrying along fine. seems like they want to differentiate the personalities between Ross and Harvey. so Ross doesn't become a carbon copy of Harvey

the paralegal played a somewhat bigger role in last night's episode

think the show is carrying along fine. seems like they want to differentiate the personalities between Ross and Harvey. so Ross doesn't become a carbon copy of Harvey

Back
Top Bottom