Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

nice
pimp.gif

can't wait! taxi's and my first pair of obsidians. and I'll grab the playoffs just to have. never really cared for that shoe as much as some of you guys

can't wait! taxi's and my first pair of obsidians. and I'll grab the playoffs just to have. never really cared for that shoe as much as some of you guys

Obsidians a must for me. Have my CDP taxis and 03' Playoffs, so i'll have to decide as the 2012 rolls along

Obsidians a must for me. Have my CDP taxis and 03' Playoffs, so i'll have to decide as the 2012 rolls along

If the quality is anything like the Taxi low release of this year, all XIIs will be copped. The tumbled leather was on point...

If the quality is anything like the Taxi low release of this year, all XIIs will be copped. The tumbled leather was on point...

I'm not sure if he is rocking a pair of OGs or got a hook up on a sample, but Kiwane Garris rocked these in an alumni game for Illinois last night.
Illilni_reunion_2011_dh086.jpg

I'm not sure if he is rocking a pair of OGs or got a hook up on a sample, but Kiwane Garris rocked these in an alumni game for Illinois last night.
Illilni_reunion_2011_dh086.jpg

If the xii's next year will be made like 09 white/red xii's.....I'll pass....OG's are still wearable

If the xii's next year will be made like 09 white/red xii's.....I'll pass....OG's are still wearable

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Those were a travesty.  Flat thin tongue, flat stitching, no curvy inseams at all.  I hated them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Those were a travesty.  Flat thin tongue, flat stitching, no curvy inseams at all.  I hated them 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sold 04 Playoffs on ebay cuz I outgrew them earlier this year....

and been waiting on Obsidians and Taxis (solo) to Retro for years now.... I'll hafta commit to all 3 next summer.... hope 2012 isnt a big deal
frown.gif

sold 04 Playoffs on ebay cuz I outgrew them earlier this year....

and been waiting on Obsidians and Taxis (solo) to Retro for years now.... I'll hafta commit to all 3 next summer.... hope 2012 isnt a big deal
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom