Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

xii's are my fav. gawd im excited!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by apthekid

Zyzz wrote:

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

Are these the playoffs or the breds??  True story, the Playoff XII's are the only Jordan that I have doubles of.  Quite possibly my absolute favorite jordan and that means alot for me.  EXTREMELY excited about this and I'm not one to post on threads for releases dumb far away...
Im pretty sure those are the playoffs since it says WHITE in the line

Originally Posted by apthekid

Zyzz wrote:

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

Are these the playoffs or the breds??  True story, the Playoff XII's are the only Jordan that I have doubles of.  Quite possibly my absolute favorite jordan and that means alot for me.  EXTREMELY excited about this and I'm not one to post on threads for releases dumb far away...
Im pretty sure those are the playoffs since it says WHITE in the line

Really, really looking forward to copping all 3 of these. 12's are by far the absolute best Jordan for city life. They're absolute tanks. My low taxi's have been getting some serious wear this summer.

Really, really looking forward to copping all 3 of these. 12's are by far the absolute best Jordan for city life. They're absolute tanks. My low taxi's have been getting some serious wear this summer.

Back
Top Bottom