Summer 2012 Summer of the AJ XII (topics merged)

This is some very exciting new. Yall know I love me some XIIs.

Just hope OBSIDIANS come out right.

Looking forward in seeing pics of all these.

This is some very exciting new. Yall know I love me some XIIs.

Just hope OBSIDIANS come out right.

Looking forward in seeing pics of all these.

**waits for pics**

**then waits to hear non stop complaints about them**

**then watches those who complained cop them regardless**

**waits for pics**

**then waits to hear non stop complaints about them**

**then watches those who complained cop them regardless**

Zyzz wrote:

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

Are these the playoffs or the breds??  True story, the Playoff XII's are the only Jordan that I have doubles of.  Quite possibly my absolute favorite jordan and that means alot for me.  EXTREMELY excited about this and I'm not one to post on threads for releases dumb far away...

Zyzz wrote:

SUMMER 2012 M 9890 532317 N UNITED STATES F09420 F09420-M-C Active AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO QAM BLACK/VARSITY RED-WHITE

Are these the playoffs or the breds??  True story, the Playoff XII's are the only Jordan that I have doubles of.  Quite possibly my absolute favorite jordan and that means alot for me.  EXTREMELY excited about this and I'm not one to post on threads for releases dumb far away...

If they release playoffs with leather and no patent leather, I think I can retire.

JB's going to find a way to f up them, taxis or obsidians

If they release playoffs with leather and no patent leather, I think I can retire.

JB's going to find a way to f up them, taxis or obsidians

Yes! Finally! The GRAIL of all grails! Obsidians!  One shoe to RULE them all! These will be done right, you will all see! Look at recent 3's, and even 13's! AND they're not making the blk/cements 3's nubuck either. OG colors have been coming out right.

Cool greys could be nice of the orange was truly only an accent color, and not the whole side panel of the shoe.

Yes! Finally! The GRAIL of all grails! Obsidians!  One shoe to RULE them all! These will be done right, you will all see! Look at recent 3's, and even 13's! AND they're not making the blk/cements 3's nubuck either. OG colors have been coming out right.

Cool greys could be nice of the orange was truly only an accent color, and not the whole side panel of the shoe.

I suppose this is good news... I'm almost done with JB anyways as well, so now choices will be more selective

I suppose this is good news... I'm almost done with JB anyways as well, so now choices will be more selective

Originally Posted by crup a holic

i think its gonna be an accent, kinda like these

nike-hyperfuse-cool-grey-orange-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom