**Summer Shows/Concerts/Festivals Thread**

So NikeTalk its about that time of year. What shows/festivals will you guys be attending this summer?

Here's my list of shows I plan on seeing here in NY:

- Childish Gambino @ Central Park - 6/25
- Best Coast @ Terminal 5 - 7/17
- Beach House @ Central Park - 7/23
- Rock The Bells @ PNC Bank Arts Center in NJ - 9/1
- Metric @ RadioCity Music Hall - 9/23

I really wanted to see Radiohead in Jersey last night but I acted too slow on getting tickets :/

on my plate:

Pusha T + Future in SF
SpaceGhostPurpp + trashtalk in SF
Smokers Club Tour w/ Juicy J headlining in SC
Rock The Bells

SpaceGhostPurpp + TrashTalk @ Echoplex
HARD Summer
Twin Shadow @ The Masonic Lodge
Rock The Bells

That's it, not that many solo shows this summer cause they all keep selling out

Summer Jam tomorrow for me... Was gonna hit RTB but Jersey got screwed on performers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Hopefully Nas tours for his new album
nerd.gif

Anyone going to Outside Lands this year? Lineup aint GREAT, but it's certainly worth the $220 ticket price imo.

Outside of that, I'm dying to go to the Dirty Projectors show in July. Really the only show I'm dead-set on seeing.

frown.gif
i'd see the donald glover one in central park but by then i'd have started work and summer classes. wish it'd be on a weekend.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Anyone going to Outside Lands this year? Lineup aint GREAT, but it's certainly worth the $220 ticket price imo.

Outside of that, I'm dying to go to the Dirty Projectors show in July. Really the only show I'm dead-set on seeing.

i'll be there. and the top is absolutely STACKED.

The headliners, and the well known bands? Incredible. No doubt there. But I'm not stressin over having to decide who I'm gonna skip because someone else is on at the same time; Sasquatch, if I had gone, would have given me that problem.

Free Press Summer Fest in Houston was this weekend, actually a good lineup this year, hats off to the coordinators.
that and ACL for me.

Originally Posted by xAiRMaXiNx

Anyone ever been to the governors ball??? Also are VIP tix worth it?

I went last year as press. I can't speak on the VIP tickets, but you'll certainly get better amenities than the general admission. 
It was a pretty well run event and I like that there are no overlapping sets (so while one stage has a performance going on, the other stage is setting up for the next act).

Back
Top Bottom